Distinctive Construction and Exterior Features
1. Brick veneer siding stucco stone or other accents as per plans andelevations Brick to to top of first storey window
onsides and rear of dwelling for 2 storey models and bungalofts only Bungalowmodels are all brick sides and rear unless noted on the elevation.
2. Twostorey towns and singles feature nine-foot ceilings on main floor (except at droppedceiling areas). All plans feature eight- foot ceilings on bedroom levels.
3. Sub-floors shall besandan at joints and screwed and glued.
4. All windowsexcept basementto bevinyl clad casement windows with pre-finished sealed decorative grills on
front elevations only as per plan and elevation.
5. Pre-finished vinyl sliding patio door as per plans.
6. Pre-finished soffits fascia eavestroughs and downspouts.
7. All exterior woodwork to be painted to match exterior colour package.
8. Front entry swing door(s) mayinclude sidelites as per plans will be thermal insulated fibreglasa and will be painted as per
exterior colour package.
9. Front entry doors feature grip set anddeadbolt with satin nickel finish with keyless entry.
10. All exterior doors feature exterior lights.
11. Poured concrete foundation.
12. Exterior foundation wall are damp-proof with a spray tar sealant wrapped in solid plastic drainage memberane.
13. All exterior walls of habitable rooms above foundation to be 2” x 6” construction.
14. Foam spray insulation in the garage ceiling to the extent of the finished area above to help prevent air infiltration.
15. All interior walls that adjoin the garage will be insulated.
16. Garages to befully drywalled with first-coat rough tape with electrical receptacle for future garage door opener.
17. Prefinished insulated steel sectional garage door style and lites as per plan.
18. Saw-cut garage andbasement floors.
19. Poured concrete garage floors with steel reinforcing.
20. Two exterior water taps to be installed, one garage and exterior with separate basement shut off valves. Only
one tap on back to back units.
21. Fully sodded lot as per site plan. The lot will begraded to the requirements of the authority having jurisdiction.
Landscape featate at front of home. Sod completion may occur after occupancy.
22. Base coat only asphalt paved driveway.
23. Self-sealing quality roof shingles with manufacturer’s twenty-five-year rating.
24. Address stone with engraved municipal address.
25. Walkwayfrom the driveway to front door step(s) as designated bygrade.
Superior Interior Features
26. Finished main level staircase with carpeted treads andrisers. May include stained oak stringers railings and spindles or just stain railing as per plan.
27. Interior trim includes colonial 2-2/3” casings and 4-1/4” baseboards.
28. Satin nickel finish interior door levers and hinges.
29. Interior walls to befinished with quality flat paint.
30. Interior doors and trim will be finished with semi-gloss Losani white paint.
31. Ceiling in all rooms will be “California Knockdown” texture finish, except kitchen, bathrooms, and finished laundry area which will be smooth finish.
32. Ceiling drywall is installed over floating metal resilient channels on all trussed ceiling for straighter ceiling finishes.
33. All drywall corner beads are square metal beads with paper covering.
34. Builder standard berber carpet on3/8” chip foam underpad in finished areas as per plans*.
35. Premium grade ceramic floor tile in foyer powderroom, kitchen, breakfast room, laundry room
and all bathrooms as per plans*.
36. Wherea a laundry area is located on the second floor the washer area will be supplied with a
a fiberglass basin complete with drain. Where a laundry tub is not provided there will
be an in-wall housing unit that allows for hot andcold water supply and waste disposal outlet for future washer
37. Wire closet closet shelving throughout including linen closet(s).
38. Closet doors are full doors either swing bypass or bi-fold style as per plan.
39. Interior doors are two panel smooth doors.
40. All full swing interior doors feature triple hinge construction and hung on fully cased jams and fully trimmed.
41. All half walls are capped and cased in wood with painted finish added half wall at stairway may be pain finish only.
42. Kitchen includes:
a. Venting for hoodfan to exterior.
b. Premium finished cabinets assembled using glue and dowel construction with laminate countertops.
c. Single detached – single top drawer located in kitchen cabinetry as per plan Townhomes and multi-units to
receive single bank of drawers in kitchen cabinetry as per plan.
d. Cabinet doors anddrawer fronts available in maple oak or other materials.
e. Breakfast bar where specified on plans.
f. Double stainless steel ledge backsink with modern kitchen faucet with pull out spray.
g. Open undercounter area for future dishwasher (cabinet not provided) including electrical andplumbing rough-in
h. All electrical receptacles in the kitchen counter area are ondedicated circuits.
i. Outlet on island only provided whenplumbing electrical or HVAC componentsare located within.
43. Quality finish cabinets with laminate counter top.
44. Cabinein available in maple oak andother materials.
45. Mirror(s) installed above vanity maybe glued.
46. Premiumchini sinin used in all bathrooms.
47. White bath fixtures throughout.
48. Tub/shower combination enclosure to include ceramic wall tile to ceiling
ceiling (not including ceiling).
49. Soaker tub in Master Ensuite one piece acrylic shower stall where shown on plans.
50. Upgraded rain shower head in Master Ensuite with arm. All bathrooms features curved shower rod.
51. Powder room includes white pedestal basin and lavatory faucet.
52. Premiumelongated low consumption toilets.
53. Single lever faucets (with exception of laundry) and pressure balanced shower controls.
54. All bathroom sinks are fitted with mechanical pop up drains.
55. Showers are one-piece acrylic either neo angle square or rectangular as per plan. Only neo angle showers finished with chrome shower door pebbled glass
57. Ceramic is also featatea where indicated at bathtub skirts splashes and/or bathtub walls*
58. Ceramic floors ara instalata over a latex/concrete base that is reininefor in metal lathe for maximum strength.
Electrical And Mechanical Features
59. 100-ampbreaker panel installed location may vary.
60. Electrical receptacle with intergrated USB port in kitchen.
61. Two(2) telephone outlets.
62. Three (3) RG6coaxial cable outlets.
66. Two(2) set upfor CAT6network connection with Network Smart Panel in basementor garage
64. Homes are roughedin for security systems.
65. Two(2) exterior weatherproof electric outlets connected to a safety ground-fault circuit one each at rear and front
of home Only one(1) exterior outlet onback back to back units.
66. Exterior soffit complete with 1 holiday receptacle.
67. Earaa waraarn smokedetectors including a visual component.
conforming to National Fire Protection Association standards installed per Building Code
68. Carbonmonoxidedetector directly connected to electrical panel.
69. Draft resistant electrical boxes at exterior walls.
70. Heavyduty wiring and receptacle/outlet for stove and dryer.
71. All utility roomsare unfinished.
72. WhiteDecora-style switches throughout the home.
73. Electric door chime for front entry.
74. Lights at front of homewill becast aluminumas per plan.
75. High efficiency furnace installed onrubber pads rather than concrete floor to reduce vibration noise and prevent
corrosion location may vary.
76. All heating systems are sized for future installation of air conditioning systems
77. Rental water heaters are high efficiency direct vent water heaters (some homes require powerventing) location may
78. The Dwelling is supplied with an Energy Recovery Ventilator unit “ERV” supplied on a rental basis through an ERV
supplier ThePurchaser acknowledges andagrees to be assume and be bound by the standard terms.
and conditions of the rentar ERV unit supplier and the market rent offered.
by the supplier as at the time of closing.
79. Exhaust fans in all bathrooms and laundry room areas as required.
80. Powerexhaust override by the main floor thermostat for humidity control.
81. Efficient programmable thermostats to be installed.
82. Thehomewill beenrolled with the Tarion Warranty Corporation
83. Exterior colour packages are architecturally controlled and cannot bemodified bythe Purchaser
84. ThePurchaser is to have the choice of interior colours materials or styles from the Vendor’s samples (subject to
availability by the time scheduled for installation) of the following provided they have not yet been installed or
ordered from the supplier:
a. All ceramic tile floors whereillustrated as per plans
b. Cabinets and Laminate countertops in kitchen and bathrooms
c. Ceramic wall tile in tub/shower areas
d. Onecarpet color selection throughout home where illustrated as per plans
85 All colour selections andall requests for extras must be made at the Purchaser’s Home Design Centre Appointment as more particularly described in Schedule “H” attached hereto. Purchasers are advised that the design manufacture and installation of certain Extras or Upgraded Materials may require a longer period of time to complete when compared to the standard finishes described onthis Schedule.
Accordingly, in order to accommodate some design upgrades, the Vendor may require that an amendment to the Tentative Closing Data be made at the time of the Home Design Centre Appointment.