1. Approximately 9 ft. ceiling heights in principal rooms, defined as Living Rooms and Dining Rooms. Where bulkheads or dropped ceilings are required, the height of the ceiling will be less than 9 ft. All measurements are calculated from the finished concrete slab floor to the underside of the concrete slab or finished ceiling above.
2. Entry door to be pre-finished, with painted custom surround.
3. Contemporary 4” baseboards in all areas except Bathroom(s) and Laundry Room, which have a tile baseboard.
4. Contemporary 2” casings throughout.
5. Flat panel interior doors with satin chrome lever hardware.
6. Framed mirrored sliding closet doors in Foyer and Bedroom(s), as per plan.
7. Suite walls primed and painted in latex flat finish off-white paint; Kitchen, Bathroom(s) and Laundry/Storage to be painted in latex eggshell off-white paint. Latex semi-gloss off-white paint on trim. All paint is low VOC.
8. Internal Bedrooms to have glass partition and/or glass sliding door, as per plan.
9. White, smooth, painted ceilings in all areas.
10. Ground Floor Patios and Above Grade Terraces to receive concrete pavers.
11. Ground Floor suites to receive exterior hose bib and exterior light fixture.
12. West-facing terraces on floors 5, 7, 9 and 11 to receive exterior gas connection and exterior hose bib.
13. Laminate flooring in the Foyer and Foyer closet, Hallway, Bedroom(s), Living/Dining Room, Den and Kitchen, as per plan.
14. Porcelain floor tile in Bathroom(s), as per plan.
15. Ceramic floor tile in Laundry/Storage areas, as per plan.
16. Custom-designed contemporary Kitchen cabinetry, with integrated under-cabinet valance lighting and soft-close hardware.
17. Quartz countertop with single bowl stainless-steel, under-mount sink.
18. Matching Kitchen island or peninsula with quartz countertop and dining accommodations, as per plan.
19. Single-lever Kitchen faucet with pull-out head for ease of use.
20. Contemporary tile backsplash.
21. Suites 723 sq.ft. or smaller, as well as suites 111, 113, 121, 206, 212, 215, 224, 226, 306, 312, 315, 324, 326, 406, 412, 415, 424, 506, 522, 606, 701, 706, 801, 806, 901, and 1001 to receive European-style Kitchen appliances, including: stainless steel 24” refrigerator with bottom mount freezer, 24” paneled dishwasher, 24” built-in electric cooktop and wall oven, hood fan vented to exterior, and microwave in island or peninsula. Suites without an island to receive built-in microwave with a trim kit in lieu of microwave in island or peninsula.
22. Suites 724 sq.ft. or larger to receive European-style Kitchen appliances, including: stainless steel 30” refrigerator with bottom mount freezer, 24” paneled dishwasher, 30” built-in electric cooktop and wall oven, hood fan vented to exterior, and microwave in island or peninsula. Suites without an island to receive built-in microwave with a trim kit in lieu of microwave in island or peninsula.
23. Low consumption toilets.
24. Custom-designed Bathroom vanity and one-piece sink(s) with integrated basin. Bathrooms to receive frameless mirror(s).
25. All Bathrooms to have light sconce above frameless vanity mirror(s). Pot light within the tub/shower.
26. Contemporary single-lever chrome faucet(s) on vanity, and chrome plumbing fixtures in shower or bathtub.
27. Acrylic deep soaker tub and wall tile surround up to ceiling, as per plan.
28. Clear tempered framed glass shower stalls, with preformed base and full-height wall tile surround, as per plan.
29. Chrome Bathroom accessories, including towel bar or ring, toilet paper holder, and shower rod.
LAUNDRY ROOM FEATURES
30. Stacked, front loading washer and dryer, vented to the exterior.
31. Suite hydro individually metered.
32. Individual service panel with circuit breakers.
33. Pre-wired to deliver tv/internet and phone services.
34. Energy-efficient ceiling light fixtures provided in Foyer, Bedroom(s), and Den, as per plan.
35. Capped ceiling outlet in Living Room/Dining Room, and above Kitchen island or peninsula, as per plan.
36. Contemporary track light fixture in Kitchen.
37. White decora-style switches and receptacles throughout.
38. All balconies and terraces to receive exterior 120v electrical outlet.
ADVANCED SECURITY FEATURES
39. Cameras at all visitor entrances, allowing for in-suite viewing through cable television (as per applicable television provider).
40. Enter-phones to facilitate visitor access to Tower Lobby.
41. Resident key fob access to Amenity Areas and Residential Common Areas.
42. Convenient underground parking with cameras at pre-selected locations, along with two-way voice communication to Concierge or monitoring station.
43. Suite entry door(s) to have rough-in for keypad and door contact for intrusion alarm system.
44. Rough-in intrusion provision on windows and exterior doors for Ground Floor suites only.