303 Kingston Rd, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Average List Price per SqFt.
Unequivocally modern, exceptionally styled and undoubtedly unique – that is The Beach Club, one of the last opportunities to live within Toronto’s Beach community.
Thoughtful design incorporates soaring 9 ft. to 17 ft. ceilings and glass walls into spacious units with spectacular lake and city views. The windows at the front of the building are subtly angled to create a curving ripple effect that evokes the gentle play of waves on water. The Beach Club is modest in scale, on midrise of six storey offering one and two storey modern lofts with juliets, large balconies and oversized terraces. The suite selections include two storey townhome, studio, one bedroom, two bedroom + den, and duplex penthouse suites.
Features & Finishes
- High style custom designed Scavolini kitchen cabinetry
- Stone or quartz countertop
- Glass mosaic tile backsplash
- LED valence lights
- Single bowl under-mount stainless steel sink with single lever deck mounted faucet
- European stainless steel frost free refrigerator, gas cook top, electric built-in oven and microwave, integrated dishwasher and chimney/integrated insert hood fan
- High style custom designed Scavolini bathroom cabinetry
- Stone or quartz countertop and under-mount sink
- Rain style shower head
- Frameless glass shower stall