1. Architecturally designed homes with inspired combinations of
brick, stone and exterior trim in select locations as per elevation.
2. Streetscapes with architecturally controlled exterior colour schemes, elevations, sidings and materials.
3. Detailed masonry work with striking stone or pre-cast concrete accents including window sills as per elevation.
4. Complementary mortar and recessed masonry joints on front elevations for a refined finished look as per exterior colour packages.
5. Covered porches, balconies and porticos (as per plan).
6. Garage doors with window inserts (as per plan).
7. Garage walls and ceilings to be drywalled, taped and primed.
8. Fully sodded front, side, and rear yards plus boulevards (as per unit location).
Narrow side yards between end block units may be graveled at Vendor’s sole
discretion (where required).
9. Main entries featuring 8' metal insulated exterior door(s) with
side light (as per plan).
10. Poured concrete basement walls, wrapped with heavy duty damp-proofing and drainage layer complete with weeping tiles for extended protection (where required by Building Code). Sump pump if required by municipality, location to be determined by Vendor.
11. Pre-cast or poured concrete steps at front, side and rear entrances
as required by grade (as per plan). Pre-cast concrete slabs to front entries (where applicable).
12. Low-maintenance aluminum soffits, fascias, eavestroughs and
13. Two (2) exterior hose bibs; one in garage and one in the rear
or front yard (location to be determined by Vendor).
14. Door hardware package including black grip-set and deadbolt lock
with exterior black coach lamps (as per plan).
15. Self-sealing 25-year shingles and/or metal roof (as per plan).
16. Fully paved driveways.
17. Customized Builder address plaque. Location to be determined by Vendor.
18. Reinforced concrete garage floor with grade beams.
19. (+/-) 10' Main floor ceilings with (+/-) 9' Lower and (+/-) 9' Upper floor ceilings (excluding bulkheads and except in sunken or raised areas, stairways and
raised, dropped or cathedral ceilings).
20. Front-loaded towns to feature extended height basement ceiling by approximately 1'-0" basement ceilings. (excluding bulkheads and except in sunken or raised areas).
21. Rear-lane towns to feature standard height basement
ceilings. (excluding bulkheads and except in sunken or raised areas).
22. Smooth ceilings on main floor.
23. Stippled ceilings with 4" smooth border on lower and upper floors. Laundry, powder rooms and bathrooms to have smooth ceilings.
24. Natural finish oak veneer stairs to finished areas with oak pickets, handrail and nosing (as per plan, from Builder’s standard samples).
25. Choice of one interior quality paint colour throughout from Vendor’s samples with all kitchen, laundry and all bathrooms finished in semi-gloss. All trims and doors to be painted semigloss white (in finished areas).
26. Dropped ceilings, bulkheads and boxing (where required).
27. Professional duct cleaning prior to occupancy.
28. Choice of kitchen cabinet colour with tall uppers from Builder’s
29. Quartz countertop with undermount sink with chrome finish single lever pullout faucet from Builder’s standard samples.
30. Breakfast bar in kitchen with extended flush bar top (as per applicable plan).
31. Space for dishwasher including plumbing and electrical rough-ins for future installation provided.
32. Electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances (as per Building Code).
33. Efficient two-speed stainless steel exhaust hood fan over stove area and vented to exterior.
34. Heavy-duty wiring and outlet for stove and electrical outlet for refrigerator.
35. 8"x10" ceramic wall tiles in tub and shower enclosure to ceiling
height (where applicable).
36. Separate ensuite bathroom shower stall (as per plan) to include solid surface threshold at curb, shower pot light and chrome framed clear glass enclosure.
37. Curtain rod included at bathtub location (where applicable).
38. Freestanding soaker bath tub with Roman tub filler in Master
ensuite bathroom (as per plan).
39. Rectangular pedestal sink in powder room with single lever faucet (as per plan).
40. Mirrors included in all bathrooms and powder room approx. 42" high.
41. White plumbing fixtures.
42. Chrome finish faucets for all vanities, bathtub(s) and shower stall.
43. Exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
44. Choice of bathroom vanity cabinets with quartz counter top (from vendor’s standard samples) complete with undermount sink and single lever faucet.
45. Secondary showers to be finished with shower rod (as per plan).
46. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
47. Shut off valves for each sink.
Laundry Room Accents
48. Hot and cold laundry taps for washer with heavy duty wiring and venting for dryer.
49. All finished laundry areas to be completed with tiled baseboard (same selection as floor tile).
50. Wide plank natural colour laminate flooring on main floor and upper hall, as per plan (except where tile is indicated).
51. Choice of 12"x24"ceramic tile flooring in foyer(s).
52. Choice of 12"x12" or 13"x13" tile flooring in powder room, bathrooms, laundry room and landing(s) (as per plan, from Builder’s standard samples).
53. 40 oz. broadloom carpet with foam underpad in bedrooms, study, den, recreation room and finished lower level (as per plan). Your choice of one carpet
colour throughout, from Builder’s standard samples.
Windows, Doors and Millwork
54. (+/-) 4¼" baseboard, painted semi-gloss white throughout with
doorstop to tiled and laminate or hardwood floor areas. (+/-) 2¾" casing painted semi-gloss white on all doors, windows and flat archways throughout finished areas (as per plan).
55. 2-panel square, smooth finished interior doors, except where indicated as sliding doors or on garage/exterior doors.
56. Matte black levers to all interior doors complete with matching hinges.
57. Privacy locks on all bathroom and powder room doors.
58. Doors, windows and full archways to be trimmed (as per plan). Taller archways on main floor where applicable.
59. Vinyl casement Low-E thermopane windows (as per plan).
60. Low maintenance structural vinyl Low-E thermopane basement
windows (as per plan).
61. Sliding thermal-glazed patio or garden door(s) (as per plan).
Lighting and Electrical
62. All wiring will be in accordance with the Ontario Building Code and the Electrical Safety Authority.
63. 100 AMP electrical service with circuit breaker panel.
64. Decorative black coach lamps on exterior elevations (where applicable).
65. Two exterior waterproof electrical outlets (locations determined by Builder).
66. Two (2) plugs in garage, 1 in ceiling and 1 located at Builder’s discretion.
67. Heavy duty 220V electrical outlet for stove and dryer.
68. Light fixtures provided throughout finished areas except in living room and dining room.
69. Capped light box on separate switch in dining room and switch controlled receptacle in living room.
70. White decora style switches and receptacles throughout finished areas.
71. One automatic smoke/strobe detector installed on every floor and in every bedroom, as per Building Code.
72. Electric door chime(s) with doorbell at front entry, as per plan.