CUSTOM-QUALITY CONSTRUCTION AND EXTERIOR
1. Architecturally coordinated exterior colour package. Brick front facades (as per elevations where applicable).
2. Elegant exterior finishing, including colonial columns, verandahs, decorative trims (as per elevations where applicable).
3. Roll up garage door with windows giving natural light in garage (as per elevations).
4. Vinyl casement windows with colonial grills and/ or sliding windows on the front elevations.
5. 25 year manufacturer’s limited warranty on roof shingles.
6. Exterior walls and ceiling to meet or surpass the Ontario Building Code requirements.
7. Poured concrete walls treated and wrapped to ensure waterproof structure.
8. Exterior walls and ceiling to meet or surpass the Ontario Building Code requirements.
9. Vinyl sliding door with screen (as per plan where applicable).
10. Fully sodded and graded lots as per Municipal grade plan with precast patio slabs (as per plan where applicable).
11. Driveway to be base coated by vendor and top coated at the purchaser’s expense (as per agreement of the purchase and sale).
12. Two ground fault interrupter exterior electrical receptacles, one on the front porch and one at the rear.
13. Boulevard tree location and species are to be pre-sited.
14. Pre-cast concrete slabs to front entry. Rear doors shall receive pre-cast concrete step except where and as (opening door prevention bracket) required by the authority having jurisdiction.
15. Pre-finished and colour coordinated aluminum soflits, fascia, eavestrough and downspouts.
16. Self sealing 25 year premium shingles.
17. Spray foam insulation to garage ceilings at liveable areas above for improved energy efficiency.
18. Engineered floorjoist system with plywood subfloors that are glued and screwed to the joists.
19. All building envelope perforations including doors and windows are fully caulked.
20. Pre cast concrete slab walkways where required at rear patio area.
ELEGANT INTERIOR FINISHING
21. All homes to have 12 x 12 or 13 x 13 imported ceramic floor tiles in foyer, kitchen, breakfast/morning room, powder
room, laundry room and all bathrooms/ensuites in finished areas where applicable as per plans.
22. Nine foot ceilings on the main and eight foot ceilings on second floors, where applicable as per plan.
23. The solid tradition of 4” baseboards throughout.
24. Natural oak handrails and pickets.
25. All white latex paint on walls and semi-gloss white on doors and trim.
26. Kitchen, bathroom and laundry ceilings to have flat finish textured ceilings on main floor and other rooms.
27. The grace of Classique Series doors throughout including all closet doors with quality hardware.
28. Decorative columns shown as per plan (where applicable).
KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS
30. Gourmet kitchen features upgraded furniture style quality cabinetry with wide selection of counter tops from builder’s standard samples.
31. Single stainless steel sink with single lever faucet.
32. 3 stainless appliances - fridge, stove and dishwasher as per builder’s standard samples.
33. Space for dishwasher includes rough-in electrical and plumbing.
34. Split electrical outlets above counter for small appliances.
35. Fine cabinetry with wood or laminate flat panel doors as per plans and per builder’s standard samples with easy care laminate countertops.
36. All bathrooms to have quality white fixtures.
37. Ceramic bathroom accessories to include towel bar, toilet paper holder and soap dish where applicable.
38. Main and other bathrooms to have deeper acrylic tubs with 6” x 6” or 8” X 8” ceramic tile enclosures to ceiling as per plans and per builder’s standard samples.
39. Single lever faucets in all vanity and pedestal sinks.
40. Mirror in all bathrooms.
41. Vanity cabinet and sink or pedestal sink in all powder rooms as per plans.
42. Pressure balance valves for all showers as per code requirements.
43. Luxurious oval tub in master en-suite (as per plan where applicable).
44. Choice of vanity cabinets with counter tops from builder’s standard samples (where applicable).
ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING & HEATING
45. Heavy duty cable for stove and dryer
46. One exterior weatherproof electrical outlet at rear of home.
47. White decora switches and plugs throughout.
48. Builder supplied ceiling light fixtures in all bedrooms, bathrooms, laundry, foyer, basement, hallways, kitchen, breakfast, family/great room, dining room, library and study. Living room to have a switch controlled outlet.
49. Forced air high efficiency furnace with ducting sized for future air conditioning
50. Standard simplified hrv (heat recovery unit)
51. Exterior and interior light fixtures excluding living room where applicable to be pre-selected by builder.
52. Quality carbon monoxide and smoke detectors as per Ontario Building Code (where applicable).
53. Rough-in for Cable TV in master bedroom and in family room.
54. Pre-wired for telephone service, minimum two outlets.
55. White switches and receptacles throughout.
56. Rough-in for dishwasher.
57. Water pressure balancing valves in all showers.
58. Single lever taps in all bathrooms and powder room.
59. Single lever shower control taps in all tubs and showers (where applicable) except for oval tubs.
60. Energy-saving high efficiency forced air gas furnace.
61. Ductwork sized for future air-conditioning.
62. High efficiency rental hot water heater.
63. White air vents throughout the home except in the basement.
LAUNDRY AND ROUGHINS
64. One laundry tub is provided where applicable as per plans.
65. Hot and cold laundry taps for washer and heavy duty wiring for dryer.
66. Exterior exhaust for dryer.
67. White washer and dryer as per builder’s standard samples.
68. The vendor will enroll the house in the Tarion New Home Warranty Program and the purchaser agrees to pay Tarion enrollment fee.
69. Where the purchaser is given a choice of materials or colours, the purchaser agrees to confirm such choices to the vendor within 7 days of being requested to do so, otherwise failing which the vendor will make such choices on behalf of the purchaser agrees to accept the same.
70. The vendor reserves the right to substitute materials of equal or better quality and purchaser agrees to accept same.
71. The purchaser acknowledges that it is at the vendor’s discretion door swings may be different than those indicated on brochures, and agrees to accept swings as adjusted at the vendor’s discretion.