Enter a city:
BuzzBuzzHome tracks new construction
homes only. We define new construction
homes as newly built homes that have never
previously sold or rented. Therefore, once
such a home is sold or rented we consider it
to have passed into the realm of resale
at which time we stop tracking it.
From Park Lane Homes:
Nestled on a prime hillside location, these heritage-inspired townhomes are as inviting as the natural beautiful setting. Featuring Craftsman-style exterior architecture, open floorplans, fenced yards, powder rooms on the main floor and 2-car garages.
Children`s Play Area
• Fully-landscaped common areas, with child-friendly play areas
and beautiful retained trees
• Timeless craftsman-style architecture, featuring shutters,
brackets and other decorative accents
• Three distinct building colours, all in rich natural tones
• Private and semi-private backyard areas accessible from the main
floor level, or the garage level, with privacy-style or picket fences
• Private decks/patios at one or both sides for additional outdoor
space (some homes)
• Front porch entries for homes facing 220th Street
• Two-car side-by-side or tandem garages
• Two interior designer colour schemes to choose from
• Fully finished basements (some homes)
• All homes are three levels
• One-year family pass to W.C. Blair Recreation Centre
• Kitchens with convenient workspaces, islands (some homes),
pantries and breakfast bars
• Engineered stone slab kitchen countertops
• Tile backsplash in kitchen
• Traditional Maple wood shaker-style cabinets
• Brushed nickel hardware
• Double basin stainless steel sink – great for cooking and easy
• Stainless steel Whirlpool appliance package including ceran-top
electric range with self-cleaning oven, microwave/hood fan,
fridge and dishwasher
• Refrigerator with bottom drawer and ice maker
• Spacious homes feature 9-foot ceilings on the main floor
• Contemporary berber carpeting throughout bedrooms and hallways
• Laminate flooring throughout the main floor level and handset tile
in the entryways (most homes)
• Walk out basements (some homes)
Bedtime and Bathtime:
• His/hers walk-through closets (some homes)
• His/hers vanities (most homes)
• Soaker bathtubs with separate shower (some homes) and oversized
• Maple wood shaker-style cabinets
• Contemporary, hand-set tile flooring in ensuite and main bath
• Designer accent tiles in ensuite
• Polished chrome vanity and tub faucets
Peace of Mind:
• Rough-in for security systems
• ParkLane’s award-winning customer care program
• 2/5/10 Travelers New Home Warranty
• Electric fireplace on the main floor with enginereed stone surround
• Finished security system
• Powder room on main floor (some homes)
Updated: Current Incentives, Cost to Purchase Storage, Percentage Units Sold
Updated: Plans and Units
are following this project
Have a question about
to ask a question or start up a conversation in the BuzzBuzz Forums
Brighton at Westerleigh
Blueridge Drive & Townline Road Abbotsford British Columbia
Bradley House at Windsor Gate
Windsor Gate Coquitlam British Columbia
Modello by Boffo
Willingdon Avenue & Beresford Street Burnaby British Columbia
The information on BuzzBuzzHome is based on an open wiki community. The community
strives for accuracy and BuzzBuzzHome makes every effort to verify the information.
However, BuzzBuzzHome Corp. is not liable for the use or misuse of the site's information.
The information displayed on
www.buzzbuzzhome.com is for reference only.
Why use a BuzzPro agent?
BuzzPro agents are real estate professionals who specialize in new residential construction.
They are experts on particular projects and locations and frequently have VIP access
to units that are not available to the individual purchaser.
Is there a cost to use a BuzzPro agent?
No. The cost of your agent is paid entirely by the builder. In fact, as a new construction
specialist, your BuzzPro agent will help you negotiate the best possible price for
your unit thereby saving you money.
Your message is being prepped
for take off!
Your inquiry will be delivered to
will assist in your new home search.
Your inquiry will be delivered to
Winchester Estates sales team, who will send you more information about this development.
Please fill out the following fields
By sending this inquiry, you acknowledge that you are not a licensed REALTOR®
Black+Whites on Foster
548 Foster Avenue Coquitlam British Columbia
From the low CAD$500,000's To over CAD$620,000
West 10th & Maple
Condominium and Townhouse
2001 West 10th Avenue Vancouver British Columbia
From CAD$429,900 To over CAD$1,250,900
Andrychuk Mortgage Company
Centum Accord Mortgage Inc.
21867 50 Ave - Sales from CAD$334,900 To over CAD$334,900
Top New Homes Locations
Log in to BuzzBuzzHome
Enter your Login Email below to reset your password.
Create an Account