Enter a city:
BuzzBuzzHome tracks new construction
homes only. We define new construction
homes as newly built homes that have never
previously sold or rented. Therefore, once
such a home is sold or rented we consider it
to have passed into the realm of resale
at which time we stop tracking it.
Victory is located in prestigious Upper Stoney Creek on the mountain, next to Centennial Park for an ideal commuting experience and travelling convenience.
Best of all, Victory is brought to you by Empire Communities, the region’s leading builder. Having provided local families with outstanding homes in Hamilton, Ancaster, Dundas, and Binbrook, Empire has the know-how and the reputation to do the same in Stoney Creek. And since it’s our philosophy to treat each community as a new chapter, one even more special than the previous one, this is the culmination of decades of building the Empire.
1. Architecturally inspired quality exterior elevations which include GENUINE CLAY, BRICK, STONE, HORIZONTAL VINYL and/or VINYL BOARD & BATTEN VERTICAL SIDING with ornamental trim details and shutters as per elevations. All exterior elevations
and colors are preselected for townhomes. Purchasers to select one preferred scheme for detached homes, however architectural control may mandate a different
2. Prefinished, maintenance-free, quality siding, soffits, fascia, eavestroughs, and downspouts, as per elevation.
3. Self-sealing 25 YEAR WARRANTY roof shingles from Vendor’s predetermined colour samples.
4. Mission style front coach lights in black cast aluminum, as per elevation.
5. Fully sodded front and rear yards. Narrow side yards between houses and beneath decks (where applicable) may be graveled at Vendor’s sole discretion. Lots to graded to the requirements of the authority having jurisdiction.
6. Two stage asphalt paved driveway completed with a base and finish coat.
7. Pre-cast concrete slab walkway to front porch, with rear patio step where applicable.
8. Mission coach style sectional garage overhead doors as per elevation.
9. Front doors to have pewter finish grip set, dead bolt and key lock.
10. Black decorative framed address plaque, location to be determined by vendor.
11. Poured concrete porch as per applicable plan.
12. Poured concrete basement walls
13. Drainage system which includes; damp proofing spray, drainage membrane and drain
14. Poured concrete garage floor with reinforced grade beams.
15. Two exterior hose bibs (taps), one at rear elevation and one in garage – location to
be determined by vendor.
16. Sliding patio door or as per applicable plan at rear elevation of home.
INTERIOR KITCHEN FEATURES
1. Urban Collection kitchen cabinet doors with 2mm Aluminedge, from Vendor’s included samples.
2. Stainless steel handles on kitchen cabinets from Vendor’s two (2) “Urban Collection Live-In Room” included samples.
3. Upgraded kitchen faucet.
4. Special Edition countertops with contemporary bullnose from Vendor’s “Urban Collection Live-In Room” included samples.
5. Option for 2 tone kitchen cabinets (pantry, base cabinets, open cabinet above fridge and freestanding floating shelves where applicable to be the same colour).
6. 2 frosted glass flip-up kitchen cabinets (in location designated on kitchen layout) from Vendor’s “Urban collection Live-In Room” included samples.
7. Freestanding floating kitchen shelves where applicable (in location designated on kitchen layout, colour to match base cabinets).
8. Open cabinet above fridge with finished interior (colour to match base cabinets) from Vendor’s “Urban collection Live-In Room” included samples.
9. 1 pantry (if applicable) colour to match base cabinets, from Vendor’s “Urban collection Live-In Room” included samples.
10. Special Edition tiled backsplash from Vendor’s “Urban collection Live-In Room” included samples (wall behind fridge and stove are not tiled).
11. Stainless steel chimney hood fan.
12. Cabinet opening provided for future dishwasher which includes rough-in plumbing and electrical for future hook-up, as per applicable plan. Installation and hook-up of dishwasher not included for detached homes.
13. Heavy-duty (220 Volt) electrical receptacle for stove.
14. Dedicated (110 Volt) electrical outlet for refrigerator.
15. Purchaser’s choice of quality cabinets and laminate countertop, from Vendor’s included samples.
16. Island and/or flush breakfast bar as per applicable plan.
17. Electrical outlets at counter level for small appliances.
1. Purchaser’s choice of vanities with laminate countertops in main and ensuite bathrooms, from vendor’s included samples.
2. Stylish white sink provided in powder room as per applicable plan.
3. White bathroom fixtures provided.
4. Mirrors provided in all ensuites, bathrooms and powder rooms with wall mounted light fixture(s).
5. Exhaust fans provided in all bathrooms.
6. Single lever faucets provided for all pedestal or vanity sinks.
7. Interconnected G.F.I. outlet provided at pedestal or vanity counter level.
8. Choice of 6” x 8”ceramic wall tile for bathtub enclosures and shower stalls. Tiles included for ceilings on shower stalls only. 12” x 12” or 13” x 13” ceramic tile to floors and oval/corner tub skirts, deck and surround as per plan. Selection is from Vendor’s included samples.
9. Chrome bathroom accessories to include towel bar, tissue paper dispenser and soap dish. Towel bar and tissue paper dispenser provided only in powder room.
10. All bathtub enclosures and shower stalls to have water pressure balancing valves. All pedestal sinks, vanity sinks, toilets and kitchen sink to have separate shut off valves.
11. Square or rectangular one piece white seamless acrylic shower stall base provided as per plan.
12. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
13. Bathtub enclosures to include curved shower curtain rod for additional elbow room.
14. Rain-shower head in ensuite shower.
1. Single laundry tub with faucet as per plan.
2. Hot and cold water supply provided with a separate drain for clothes washing appliance, as per plan.
3. Heavy-duty (220 volt) electrical outlet for clothes dryer and a dedicated (110 volt) electrical outlet for washer.
4. Exterior venting provided for clothes dryer.
INTERIOR TRIM FEATURES
1. Contemporary flush panel doors as per plan.
2. Modern style trim throughout which includes a 2 1/2” casing and a 3 1/2” baseboard.
3. White hardboard sliding closet doors as per plan.
4. Framed mirrored sliding front entrance closet doors with trimmed openings as per plan.
5. Flat archways on main floor to be trimmed as per applicable plan.
6. Pewter lever interior door handles throughout the home.
7. Mission-style straight cut natural finished oak handrail and pickets on all finished areas stairs. Main staircase to be oak veneer stringers and risers, with solid oak treads in a natural finish.
1. Laminate flooring throughout main floor excluding tiled areas, (as per plan) from Vendor’s included samples.
2. 12” x 24” ceramic flooring in entrance, laundry room and all bathrooms from Vendor’s included samples as per applicable plans.
3. Choice of one colour of 35-oz broadloom with 12mm foam under pad throughout carpeted areas, including stairs.
4. 5/8” tongue & groove OSB subflooring throughout. All sheathing joints to be sanded smooth, screwed and glued down to floor joists.
1. Choice of one paint colour from Vendor’s included samples for all interior walls.
2. All interior doors and trim to be painted white.
3. California style trowelled textured ceiling finish to all living areas including walk in closets, kitchen, and laundry room, excluding bathrooms which are to receive smooth ceilings.
1. 100-amp circuit breaker panel with copper wiring throughout.
2. Décor lighting package in nickel finish in all hallways, kitchen and bedrooms.
• Dining room to receive a switched capped outlet in ceiling.
• Living Room, Family, Parlor or Gathering Rooms to receive a switched receptacle.
• Walk in closet(s) and Laundry to receive a switched receptacle with globe style ceiling light fixture.
• Bathrooms to receive wall mounted strip light fixture above vanity mirror.
3. White Decora style light switches and plugs throughout finished areas of home.
4. Electric door chimes at front entry door.
5. Smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors installed as per code.
6. Two exterior weatherproof electrical G.F.I outlet at front porch and rear of home plus one holiday soffit outlet switched from the interior at front of home.
7. Three wired telephone locations (Purchaser’s choice) completed with cover plate, all home run to electrical panel.
8. Cable TV wiring for family room or gathering area and master bedroom completed with cover plate, all home run to electrical panel.
9. Rough-in for central vacuum provided to main and second floors only.
10. Complete security system installed, upon acceptance of Schedule ‘S’ – ask Sales Advisor for details.
1. High-efficiency forced-air gas furnace with electronic ignition, power vented to exterior. Ductwork sized to accommodate ventilation system requirements.
2. Purchaser agrees to enter in rental agreement with Vendor’s supplier at execution of Agreement of Purchase and Sale for a power vented (to exterior) Hot Water Tank and ERV or HRV unit.
3. Ductwork sized to accommodate ventilation system requirements for heating and cooling.
4. Duct work to be professionally cleaned and sanitized.
1. All interior selections will be made from Vendor’s included samples during private appointment with the Vendor’s interior design consultant, at Empire’s state-of-the art Design Centre.
2. Purchaser acknowledges that home may be sited on lot in mirror image / reverse siting, than that which is shown on display materials and renderings.
3. Front Porches may incorporate recessed steps where grade requires.
1. Empire Communities Warranty is backed by the Tarion Warranty Program’s“Excellent Service Rating” and includes the following:
1-year-materials and workmanship
2-year-plumbing, heating and electrical systems and building envelope
2. Empire Communities also conducts independent third party homeowner satisfaction surveys with homeowners during the construction of the home, after 30 days and at year end.
HOME ENERGY SAVINGS AND COMFORT FEATURES
1. 2” x 6” exterior wall with R-20 batt insulation and R-5 stryofoam sheathing.
2. R-50 blown-in place roof insulation.
3. R-31 batt insulation non-attic roof insulation.
4. R-12 basement wall wrap insulation to 6” above concrete slab.
5. R-31 foam insulation to all rooms above garages and exposed floor areas.
6. Vinyl Casement windows with Low-E coating and an Argon gas filled window cavity.
7. Basement vinyl sliding windows with Low-E coating and an Argon gas filled window cavity.
8. All visibly exposed ducts in basement are taped to provide increased furnace efficiency and air flow throughout the home.
9. Programmable thermostat.
10. Compact Fluorescent (CFL) bulbs in all compatible light fixtures, on main and second floor.
11. ERV – Energy Recovery Ventilator (rental unit)
12. Every Empire Communities home receives an independent third party blower-door test to verify air tightness of the home.
Updated: Prices, Plans and Units
Updated: Percentage Units Sold
Empire Communities partners with Mike Holmes to become the newest member of the HOLMES approved Homes Program
Every HOLMES-approved home in an Empire low-rise community will undergo a series of inspections.
Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:15 PM
Empire’s Victory brings Splendour and Glory to Stoney Creek
Victory, the new Empire Communities housing development in Stoney Creek, recently released two very ...
Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:07 PM
Empire low-rise projects offer show-stopping home furnishings and entertainment contest
One of the perks of owning a house is you have enough space to set up the home entertainment centre of ...
Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:36 PM
Read more news
are following this project
when will be the closing date?
replied to this conversation
Have a question about
to ask a question or start up a conversation in the BuzzBuzz Forums
Fairgrounds Finale by Branthaven Homes
57 Royal Winter Drive, Binbrook, ON L0R 1C0, Canada Hamilton Ontario
From the high CAD$300,000's
Country Ridge Estates
8105 Twenty Road East Hamilton Ontario
From CAD$474,999 To over CAD$539,999
98 James Street South Hamilton Ontario
The information on BuzzBuzzHome is based on an open wiki community. The community
strives for accuracy and BuzzBuzzHome makes every effort to verify the information.
However, BuzzBuzzHome Corp. is not liable for the use or misuse of the site's information.
The information displayed on
www.buzzbuzzhome.com is for reference only.
Why use a BuzzPro agent?
BuzzPro agents are real estate professionals who specialize in new residential construction.
They are experts on particular projects and locations and frequently have VIP access
to units that are not available to the individual purchaser.
Is there a cost to use a BuzzPro agent?
No. The cost of your agent is paid entirely by the builder. In fact, as a new construction
specialist, your BuzzPro agent will help you negotiate the best possible price for
your unit thereby saving you money.
Your message is being prepped
for take off!
Your inquiry will be delivered to
will assist in your new home search.
Your inquiry will be delivered to
Victory sales team, who will send you more information about this development.
Please fill out the following fields
By sending this inquiry, you acknowledge that you are not a licensed REALTOR®
LUSH at Victory
Townhouse and House
Green Mountain Road West, Stoney Creek, ON L8J, Canada Hamilton Ontario
From CAD$299,990 To over CAD$459,990
Condominium and Townhouse
321 Frances Avenue Hamilton Ontario
Upper Centennial Pkwy & Green Mountain Rd W - Sales from CAD$294,990 To over CAD$549,990
Top New Homes Locations
Log in to BuzzBuzzHome
Enter your Login Email below to reset your password.
Create an Account
Check your email!
We've sent you a confirmation email to
Click the activation link in this email
and you'll be buzzing about in no time.
If you don't see this email in a minute or
so please check your spam folder.