Enter a city:
The Most Complete Listing of New Construction Homes
to Search Results
Redekop Group of Companies
Fraser Hwy & 200 St
From Varsity Condos:
Varsity. A beautiful offering of unique one and two bedroom condominium residences, merge supreme comfort and distinctive design. You’ll also love your proximity to beautiful parks, recreation centres, golf courses and green space. A tranquil haven for you to escape to and relax, Varsity is the perfect backdrop from which to not only live well, but to springboard and explore the exciting world around you!
• Two designer colour schemes:
– Cambridge (Light)
– Oxford (Dark)
• Granite window sills all around
• 5½” wide-plank laminate flooring in entry, kitchen, and living room in either “Calypso Oak”
or “Sterling Oak”
• Rich 30oz 100% nylon carpet in bedrooms
• Smooth finish five-panel interior doors with
• 4½” baseboards with radius eased edge
• Alder shaker frame & panel door cabinets
• Granite countertops with a 1½” square edge finish
• Under cabinet puck lighting
• Soft-close cabinets and drawers in kitchen and baths
• 4” x 16” ceramic tile backsplash
• GE stainless-steel, self-cleaning 15,000 BTU gas range
• Samsung stainless-steel dishwasher
• Samsung stainless-steel french door 17.8
cubic foot twin-cooling refrigerator with
• GE 1000 watt over-the-range microwave and hood fan combination
• Squared double stainless-steel sink under-mounted
with a polished chrome Kohler pull down faucet
• Rich marble countertops with 1½” square-edge in main bath
• Soothing motion sensor under cabinet lighting
• 1½” square-edge granite in ensuite
• Granite countertops with 1½” square-edge in ensuite
• Shaker frame & panel cabinet doors
• Above-counter basin sink and chrome fixtures
• Ceramic 12” x 24” floor tile accented by antique white tub surround
• Large format 8” x 20”, 12” x 18” or 12” x 24” wall tile
• Front-loading washer & dryer with SOF Sound III
package and “Delay Start” option
• Gas connection on balconies for barbecue hook-up
• Rods and shelf in all closets
• Closet organizers in all bedrooms
• 2” faux wood blinds
• Taymor dead bolt Citation Leverset satin chrome
• Security card access control for building
• Gated underground parking with security camera
• Rain screen technology design for building exterior
• Enterphone visitor access
• Sprinklers/Smoke detectors
• Comprehensive industry-leading warranties backed by Travelers Guarantee Company of Canada:
– 2 years on workmanship, materials,
and major systems
– 5 years on building envelope
– 10 years on structural defect
Updated: Total Number of Units
Updated: Project Website
The most popular BC real estate developments on BuzzBuzzHome in April 2013
Like the spring, homebuying season is in full-swing — as evidenced by the amount of people visiting BuzzBuzzHome. ...
Fri May 3, 2013 1:26 PM
Home ownership possible for less than $600 a month at Langley’s Varsity
If you’re one of many who have been tirelessly searching for affordable home ownership in Metro Vancouver, than ...
Tue Feb 5, 2013 6:20 PM
Varsity Condos’ central Langley location means walkability
Rich in history, surrounded by nature and close to Vancouver – it’s these qualities that make Langley, BC ...
Mon Jan 7, 2013 2:52 PM
Read more news
are following this project
Have a question about
to ask a question or start up a conversation in the BuzzBuzz Forums
The information on BuzzBuzzHome is based on an open wiki community. The community
strives for accuracy and BuzzBuzzHome makes every effort to verify the information.
However, BuzzBuzzHome Corp. is not liable for the use or misuse of the site's information.
The information displayed on
www.buzzbuzzhome.com is for reference only.
Why use a BuzzPro agent?
BuzzPro agents are real estate professionals who specialize in new residential construction.
They are experts on particular projects and locations and frequently have VIP access
to units that are not available to the individual purchaser.
Is there a cost to use a BuzzPro agent?
No. The cost of your agent is paid entirely by the builder. In fact, as a new construction
specialist, your BuzzPro agent will help you negotiate the best possible price for
your unit thereby saving you money.
Your message is being prepped
for take off!
Your inquiry will be delivered to
will assist in your new home search.
Your inquiry will be delivered to
sales team, who will send you more information about this project.
Please fill out the following fields
By sending this inquiry, you acknowledge that you are not a licensed REALTOR®
Verico Custom Mortgages
True North Mortgage
Fraser Hwy & 200 St - From CAD$134,900
BuzzBuzzHome provides map based search results for all new homes, new condos, new
townhomes, and new developments.
ADD A DEVELOPMENT
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Copyright © 2009-2013 buzzbuzzhome.com. All rights reserved.
Forgot your password.
Enter your Login Email below to reset your password.
We've sent you a link to reset your password. Now go check your inbox!
Join the Buzz
I'd like to receive BuzzBuzzHome's weekly e-newsletter on all the latest real estate buzz.