Enter a city:
The Summit House at Morgan Crossing
BuzzBuzzHome tracks new construction
homes only. We define new construction
homes as newly built homes that have never
previously sold or rented. Therefore, once
such a home is sold or rented we consider it
to have passed into the realm of resale
at which time we stop tracking it.
From The Summit House at Morgan Crossing:
Located in coveted South Surrey, award-winning Morgan Crossing is a collection of stunning condo homes situated in the hub of a bustling urban village. Inspired by the sustainable design of walkable European towns, Morgan Crossing blends high quality finishes with the convenience of everyday amenities just steps away. Leave your car behind and explore the village in your backyard with over 60 specialty boutiques, services, cafes, and restaurants all within reach.
Tucked away in the most private corner of Morgan Crossing, The Summit House is the final release, and features extras like high ceilings, stunning mountain views, gas stoves, and two parking stalls with most suites. The Village is still just a short walk away, with Steve Nash Sports Club conveniently located right downstairs. Two & three bedroom condominiums are now move-in-ready.
Morgan Crossing is the 2011 winner of the prestigious Georgie Award for Best Multi-Family Low Rise Development. Visit the Real Estate Presentation Centre today to learn more.
A truly unprecedented gathering of on-site shops and services, just steps from your new address - so close, in fact, that you’ll be able to leave your car at home.
- A fresh cup of coffee from the decadent Mink A Chocolate Café.
- Or a great meal with friends at one of the many fine and upscale casual dining options, all a short elevator ride away.
- A wide collection of exclusive, high-end fashion shops puts you right in the middle of an unmatched shopping experience. Winners, Calvin Klein, Jacob, The Gap Outlet, and Banana Republic Factory Store all located in the Morgan Crossing Village.
- Thrifty Foods on-site with an emphasis on healthy and organic choices.
- Electronics and entertainment from Best Buy and London Drugs means you’re never far from the gadget toy store.
- Essential services such as financial institutions, medical and dental services, as well as pharmacies, mean convenience where and when you really need it.
- Steve Nash Sports Club right downstairs offers you state-of-the-art fitness facilities. Being in great shape will never be easier!
IT’S ALL HERE, INSIDE AND OUT
The vibrant Main Street promenade with its open air patios & gathering places is all about warm neighborhood ambience and a sense of community.
- Courtyards, a public square, plazas and gathering places are everywhere, providing energetic focal points for connecting with friends and neighbours.
- Beautifully landscaped walks and paths lead from all of the on-site amenities and everyday living services right to your doorstep.
- Fido will love Paws Crossing, the Morgan Crossing dog park.
- Distinctive architectural design by award-winning F&A architects- internationally accredited for design excellence in all facets of urban planning.
- Located in beautiful South Surrey, Morgan Crossing offers the very best of urban living outdoor amenities, shopping, recreation and extraordinary convenience.
- All suites at Morgan Crossing are carefully designed to maximize living space and make the best use of natural light.
- Condominium ceiling heights from 9’ - 11'
- Stunning designer interiors by renowned Creative DesignWorks including 3 colour schemes.
- Richly stained hardwood laminate floors extend gracefully throughout your entry, kitchen, living and dining rooms in Pecan, Chestnut, or Wenge.
- Generously sized outdoor patios and balconies give every suite ample space for enjoying the “indoor outdoors”.
- Bedrooms feature thick plush nylon cut pile or tip sheared loop carpet.
- Electric fireplaces provide charming warmth and ambiance.
- 1¾ inch thick quartz countertops with squared edges.
- Elegant glass or ceramic backsplash.
- Stylish hardwood laminate flooring throughout your spacious kitchen.
- Rich cabinets in Spiced Wenge, French Walnut, or Frosty White accented with refined brushed nickel pulls.
- Soft close drawers.
- Premium 7 piece appliance package by GE and Broan:
GE stainless steel large capacity gas slide-in self-cleaning range.
GE stainless steel bottom-mount no-frost refrigerator.
GE stainless built-In dishwasher with SmartDispense technology.
GE stainless steel full-size microwave oven.
Broan stainless steel 30” hood fan.
GE stacking washer and dryer.
- In-sink food disposal.
- Polished stainless steel double bowl undermount sink.
- Kohler polished chrome single handle faucet with convenient pull out spray.
- Elegant ceramic tile flooring.
- Solid ¾ inch thick granite or quartz countertops with polished square edges.
- Polished chrome bath accessories by Taymor.
- Sterling undermount sink in ensuite and main bathrooms.
- Roomy Hystar acrylic white tub with hand-set ceramic tile surround and Kohler polished chrome accessories.
- Private rooftop plaza spanning over an acre in size.
- Features a community garden, barbecue, sunning deck, and fire pit.
- Select suites feature breathtaking mountain views.
- Comprehensive industry-leading warranties backed by National Home Warranty™
- 2 year workmanship and materials.
- 2 years on major systems.
- 5 years on building envelope.
- 10 years on structural defects.
- Protective rain screen building technology.
- Enterphone in lobby with fob entry system.
- Pre-wired for alarm security system.
- Hard wired smoke detectors installed in every home.
- Gated entry underground parking and bike storage.
- Security cameras are located in elevators, underground parking lots, and throughout the village.
Updated: Plans and Units
Updated: Project Summary
Summit House’s rooftop plaza is ideal for summer
What comes to mind when you think of summer? For us, it’s barbecue, patios, and strolls through lush ...
Fri Jun 8, 2012 12:24 PM
The Summit House at Morgan Crossing wows us with its stunning interiors
We already told you about the enviable village life within walking distance of The Summit House at Morgan ...
Fri May 11, 2012 2:01 PM
Embrace village life with The Summit House at Morgan Crossing
Tucked away in a private location, but still just a short walk from over 60 shops, services, and ...
Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:30 PM
Read more news
are following this project
Have a question about
to ask a question or start up a conversation in the BuzzBuzz Forums
The Grove at Cambridge
14905 60 Ave Surrey British Columbia
From CAD$318,880 To CAD$338,880
13886 62 Ave Surrey British Columbia
Sun at 72nd
72 Ave Surrey British Columbia
The information on BuzzBuzzHome is based on an open wiki community. The community
strives for accuracy and BuzzBuzzHome makes every effort to verify the information.
However, BuzzBuzzHome Corp. is not liable for the use or misuse of the site's information.
The information displayed on
www.buzzbuzzhome.com is for reference only.
Why use a BuzzPro agent?
BuzzPro agents are real estate professionals who specialize in new residential construction.
They are experts on particular projects and locations and frequently have VIP access
to units that are not available to the individual purchaser.
Is there a cost to use a BuzzPro agent?
No. The cost of your agent is paid entirely by the builder. In fact, as a new construction
specialist, your BuzzPro agent will help you negotiate the best possible price for
your unit thereby saving you money.
Your message is being prepped
for take off!
Your inquiry will be delivered to
will assist in your new home search.
Your inquiry will be delivered to
The Summit House at Morgan Crossing sales team, who will send you more information about this development.
Please fill out the following fields
By sending this inquiry, you acknowledge that you are not a licensed REALTOR®
16223 23A Avenue Surrey British Columbia
Condominium and Townhouse
2845 156 Street Surrey British Columbia
From CAD$364,900 To CAD$525,000
15850 26 Ave - Sales from CAD$289,900 To CAD$499,595
BuzzBuzzHome provides map based search results for all new homes, new condos, new
townhomes, and new developments.
HOME BUYER'S CHECKLIST
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
ADD A DEVELOPMENT
WRITE A REVIEW
Copyright © 2009-2014 buzzbuzzhome.com. All rights reserved.
Log in to BuzzBuzzHome
Create an Account