Enter a city:
The Most Complete Listing of New Construction Homes
to Search Results
Keele Street & King Road
Townhomes from the $550s and Singles from the $700s.
Luxury Townhomes - 1780 - 3050 square feet
Estate Singles - 1850 - 3800 square feet
- Soaring Smooth Ceilings- 9’ basement and main floor ceilings (Townhomes), 9’ basement and 10’ main floor ceilings (Detached) with larger windows for better indoor light
- Marble Tiled Entry Foyers
- Oak hardwood floors throughout
- Stunning stained oak stairs and handrails with wrought iron spindles
- The comfort of air conditioning
- Spa Rain Head Shower & Hand Held with Sliding Shower Bar (Detached only)
- Oversized frameless glass shower enclosure
- Gorgeous Kohler Fixtures & Faucets
- Custom Wood Cabinetry
- Luxurious Granite Kitchen Countertops
- Premium stained entry doors with side lights and glass inserts
- Carriage-Style Garage Doors with beautiful glass inserts and black hardware
- Exclusive Landscaping Packages
- Privacy Fencing
- High Quality Benjamin Moore Paint
- Energy Star qualified homes for better comfort, lower energy bills and greater energy
- Energy Star marble gas fireplaces
Updated: Address, City, Map Marker Location
Updated: Cooperates With Realtors
An inside look at The Royal Collection’s townhomes and singles in King City
Located at King Road and Keele Street in King City, The Royal Collection has turned plenty of heads for its ...
Mon May 13, 2013 1:16 PM
The most popular Ontario real estate developments on BuzzBuzzHome in April 2013
April marks the beginning of the spring season in real estate and, much like the weather, the market is heating ...
Thu May 2, 2013 4:03 PM
The most popular Ontario real estate developments on BuzzBuzzHome in 2012
2012 was a big year for new developments in Ontario, with so many notable projects launching that only the most ...
Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:40 AM
Read more news
are following this project
Real estate agents
replied to this conversation
The Royal Collection - Commission for Agents?
Have a question about
to ask a question or start up a conversation in the BuzzBuzz Forums
The information on BuzzBuzzHome is based on an open wiki community. The community
strives for accuracy and BuzzBuzzHome makes every effort to verify the information.
However, BuzzBuzzHome Corp. is not liable for the use or misuse of the site's information.
The information displayed on
www.buzzbuzzhome.com is for reference only.
Why use a BuzzPro agent?
BuzzPro agents are real estate professionals who specialize in new residential construction.
They are experts on particular projects and locations and frequently have VIP access
to units that are not available to the individual purchaser.
Is there a cost to use a BuzzPro agent?
No. The cost of your agent is paid entirely by the builder. In fact, as a new construction
specialist, your BuzzPro agent will help you negotiate the best possible price for
your unit thereby saving you money.
Your message is being prepped
for take off!
Your inquiry will be delivered to
will assist in your new home search.
Your inquiry will be delivered to
sales team, who will send you more information about this project.
Please fill out the following fields
By sending this inquiry, you acknowledge that you are not a licensed REALTOR®
True North Mortgage
Keele Street & King Road - From CAD$550,000 To over CAD$1,000,000
BuzzBuzzHome provides map based search results for all new homes, new condos, new
townhomes, and new developments.
ADD A DEVELOPMENT
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Copyright © 2009-2013 buzzbuzzhome.com. All rights reserved.
Forgot your password.
Enter your Login Email below to reset your password.
We've sent you a link to reset your password. Now go check your inbox!
Join the Buzz
I'd like to receive BuzzBuzzHome's weekly e-newsletter on all the latest real estate buzz.