Enter a city:
The Most Complete Listing of New Construction Homes
to Search Results
222 Beechwood Ave
From The Kavanaugh Condos on Beechwood:
Live in the heart of Beechwood Village, soon-to-be home of The Kavanaugh, Domicile's newest condo development. Famed bistros and bakeries line the streetscape, with downtown just minutes away. It's everything you love in a village-- now in the city.
Rooftop Terrace | Bicycle Storage | Ground Floor Courtyard and Retail Hub | Guest Suite | Fitness Facility | Indoor Underground Parking
• Each Suite features a Domicile signature kitchen, state-of-art stainless steel appliances – Energy Star® counter-depth fridge and dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric wall oven, and an integrated hood fan.
• ¾” granite counter tops from our standard selections.
• Contemporary flat panel wood and laminate kitchen cabinet finishes with counter lighting, tile accent backsplash,taller upper cabinets, and hardware from our standard selections.
• Undermount single stainless steel kitchen sink with contemporary water efficient single lever faucet complete with pullout spray.
• Each bathroom features a contemporary vitreous china vessel on a ¾” granite countertop*
and a flat panel wood or laminate vanity cabinet; ceramic floor, shower wall and tub surround tiles from our standard selections; full vanity width framed mirror; toiletries, cabinet; and contemporary water efficient taps, faucet and shower head for the sink(s) and
• Each bathroom includes a white acrylic tub with tile skirt and tile surround or a tile and glass enclosed shower on an acrylic base, where shown on the individual suite floor plan.
• Each tub and shower includes an Invisia corner shelf with integrated support bar.
• Right height, elongateddual flush toilet with soft close seat.
• Your choice of tile grout from three standard colours selected by Domicile.
(* Granite vanity countertop limited to the same granite selection made for the kitchen.)
• The suite entry door is a solid-core, flat-panel, 90” high door with a brush-steel levered
handle, dead-bolt lock and a security viewer.
• Interior room doors are a hollow-core, flat panel 90” high door with a brush-steel levered handle.
• Sliding doors, where shown, are 90” high hollow core wood panels.
• Choice of prefinished engineered laminate wood flooring through all living, dining, kitchen, bedroom, den, hall and entry areas in your choice of one finish.
• Choice of floor tiling for all bathrooms from Domicile’s standard selections, includes 12”x 24” tiles.
• Mechanical and laundry rooms receive ceramic floortiles selected by Domicile.
• Choice of one Eg-Shel Zero VOC latex paint colour for all walls, doors, baseboards and door frames from our standard light coloured selections. Ceilings are painted in the same colour with Eg-Shel Zero VOC latex paint in a flat finish.
CEILINGS & TRIM
• Ceilings for the suites on the 2nd to 8th floors are approximately 9’ high* and for the suites on floors 9 and 10 are approximately 10’ high*; (*not taking into account dropped ceilings, bulkheads and floor finish thickness).
• Ceilings are painted, smooth finished surfaces consisting of a coat of plaster applied directly to the underside of the slab, except for dropped portions which are gypsum board on steel stud framing.
• 5 ½” wood baseboards; 3” wood door casing in all suites.
CLOSET, STORAGE & LAUNDRY
• Closets include maintenance-free shelving and closet rod.
• Each suite has linen storage with 5 open shelves.
• Upon occupancy, each suite will be assigned one storage lockerin one ofthe designated
• Energy Star® front-load, white washer stacked with a front-load white dryer
Updated: Units and Plans
is following this project
Have a question about
to ask a question or start up a conversation in the BuzzBuzz Forums
Bilberry Dr & Quarry Ridge Dr Ottawa Ontario
From CAD$201,400 To over CAD$282,400
204 Monaco Pl Ottawa Ontario
From CAD$225,900 To CAD$505,400
Longfields Dr & Marketplace Ave Ottawa Ontario
From CAD$194,900 To CAD$287,700
The information on BuzzBuzzHome is based on an open wiki community. The community
strives for accuracy and BuzzBuzzHome makes every effort to verify the information.
However, BuzzBuzzHome Corp. is not liable for the use or misuse of the site's information.
The information displayed on
www.buzzbuzzhome.com is for reference only.
Why use a BuzzPro agent?
BuzzPro agents are real estate professionals who specialize in new residential construction.
They are experts on particular projects and locations and frequently have VIP access
to units that are not available to the individual purchaser.
Is there a cost to use a BuzzPro agent?
No. The cost of your agent is paid entirely by the builder. In fact, as a new construction
specialist, your BuzzPro agent will help you negotiate the best possible price for
your unit thereby saving you money.
Your message is being prepped
for take off!
Your inquiry will be delivered to
will assist in your new home search.
Your inquiry will be delivered to
sales team, who will send you more information about this project.
Please fill out the following fields
By sending this inquiry, you acknowledge that you are not a licensed REALTOR®
Minto at Lansdowne
Condominium and Townhouse
Bank St & Holmwood Ave Ottawa Ontario
From CAD$299,900 To CAD$710,900
485 Richmond Rd Ottawa Ontario
From CAD$210,900 To over CAD$726,900
True North Mortgage
222 Beechwood Ave - From CAD$271,800 To over CAD$703,286
BuzzBuzzHome provides map based search results for all new homes, new condos, new
townhomes, and new developments.
ADD A DEVELOPMENT
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Copyright © 2009-2013 buzzbuzzhome.com. All rights reserved.
Forgot your password.
Enter your Login Email below to reset your password.
We've sent you a link to reset your password. Now go check your inbox!
Join the Buzz
I'd like to receive BuzzBuzzHome's weekly e-newsletter on all the latest real estate buzz.