Enter a city:
The Highlands at Sullivan Ridge
BuzzBuzzHome tracks new construction
homes only. We define new construction
homes as newly built homes that have never
previously sold or rented. Therefore, once
such a home is sold or rented we consider it
to have passed into the realm of resale
at which time we stop tracking it.
From The Highlands at Sullivan Ridge:
The Highlands at Sullivan Ridge is a safe, family-friendly neighbourhood close to excellent schools, an abundance of shopping, endless recreation opportunities and easy commuter routes. These classic 3-storey, 4 bedroom Single-family homes offer 3000 – 3500 sq. ft of luxury living space, including fully finished basements. You’ll love the spaciousness of the open floorplans, the quality finishes and the many premium features that these homes display. With a gorgeous kitchen, cozy family room, the perfect master suite and more - these homes offer the value you need, in the neighbourhood that you want!
CLASSIC EXTERIOR APPOINTMENTS
• Home plans highlight a new classic architectural style
• 6 exterior colour schemes designed with maximum curb appeal
• Feature stone accents (as per plan)
• Distinctive black railing on front veranda and back decks (as necessary by code)
• Easy care vinyl siding enhanced with wood trims and details
• Professionally landscaped front and rear yards with cedar fencing
• Exposed aggregate driveways and veranda
• Concrete patio and wood deck (as per plan)
• Choice of 3 designer colour schemes
• Rich 12mm laminate flooring in foyer, living room, dining room, and family room in the
latest designer colours (as per plan)
• 9’ ceilings on the main floor, some plans also offer vaulted ceilings
• Craftsman popular wood staircase with black powder-coated spindles
• Cozy and energy efficient natural gas fireplace in family room with a built in area for TV
• Premium loose loop frieze carpeting in family room, stairs, upper floor and basement
• Custom door headers and trim detailing
• White panel interior doors throughout
• Extensive crown moulding and 6” baseboards throughout
• Designer lighting package with generous use of recessed lights
• Decora switches throughout
• Lever handles on all interior doors
• Large open kitchen plans with spacious eating area
• Custom stained maple kitchen cabinetry with enhanced crown detailing, featuring
• Kitchen island included in choice of colours
• Luxurious granite countertops throughout the kitchen
• Oversized windows allowing maximum backyard views
• Stainless steel double bowl kitchen sink
• Dramatic under-cabinet lighting
• Premium imported Italian tile throughout the kitchen eating area
• Practical storage options with walk-in pantry (as per plan)
• Classic full height tile backsplash
• Premium stainless steel kitchen appliance package
• Featuring expansive window seats (as per plan)
• Deep sills (as per plan)
• Spacious walk-in closets (as per plan)
• Swing doors on most closets
• Premium loose loop frieze carpeting in stairs, upper floor, and basement bedrooms
SPA INSPIRED BATHROOMS
• Luxurious powder room with granite countertop and custom maple cabinets
• Large master ensuite with stand alone shower, soaker tub, two sinks, and granite
countertop (as per plan)
• Elegant chrome faucets with convenient lever handles in all bathrooms
• Quality plumbing fixtures
• Ceramic tile bathtub enclosures
• Framed bathroom mirrors over vanities
QUALITY CUSTOMER ASSURANCE
• Marathon Homes is a select builder with over 27 years of building experience
• 2/5/10 year warranty with National Home Warranty
• Licensed Builder with Homeowner Protection Office
• Member of both the Canadian and Greater Vancouver Home Builders’ Associations
QUALITY TO STAND THE TEST OF TIME
• Premium vinyl windows
• TJI engineered silent floor construction
• Combination high efficiency heating system for energy
savings and zone comfort
• R-20 insulation in walls, R-40 insulation in attics
• 80 U.S. gallon electric hot water tank
• Maintenance free 30 years asphalt shingle roof
• Reinforced concrete foundations
• Dimpled plastic membrane damproofing
• Painted garage with overhead garage door
• Garage door opener with 2 remotes
THOUGHTFUL EXTRAS ARE STANDARD
• Finished basements with secondary dryer venting and laminate flooring
• Rough-in outdoor gas BBQ outlet
• Rough-in security system
• Rough-in central vacuum
• Rough-in air conditioning
• Rough-in gas stove outlet
Updated: Prices, Cost to Rent Parking, Cost to Rent Storage
are following this project
Have a question about
to ask a question or start up a conversation in the BuzzBuzz Forums
Kaleido at Sunstone
Nordel Way & 84 Avenue Delta British Columbia
711 Breslay Street Coquitlam British Columbia
Uptown 1 & 2
602 Como Lake Avenue Coquitlam British Columbia
The information on BuzzBuzzHome is based on an open wiki community. The community
strives for accuracy and BuzzBuzzHome makes every effort to verify the information.
However, BuzzBuzzHome Corp. is not liable for the use or misuse of the site's information.
The information displayed on
www.buzzbuzzhome.com is for reference only.
Why use a BuzzPro agent?
BuzzPro agents are real estate professionals who specialize in new residential construction.
They are experts on particular projects and locations and frequently have VIP access
to units that are not available to the individual purchaser.
Is there a cost to use a BuzzPro agent?
No. The cost of your agent is paid entirely by the builder. In fact, as a new construction
specialist, your BuzzPro agent will help you negotiate the best possible price for
your unit thereby saving you money.
Your message is being prepped
for take off!
Your inquiry will be delivered to
will assist in your new home search.
Your inquiry will be delivered to
The Highlands at Sullivan Ridge sales team, who will send you more information about this development.
Please fill out the following fields
By sending this inquiry, you acknowledge that you are not a licensed REALTOR®
The Atrium at the Pier
Condominium and Townhouse
172 Victory Ship Way North Vancouver British Columbia
From CAD$419,900 To CAD$899,900
Kingsway & E Broadway Vancouver British Columbia
Centum Accord Mortgage Inc.
6085 146 St - Sales from CAD$679,900
Top New Homes Locations
Log in to BuzzBuzzHome
Enter your Login Email below to reset your password.
Create an Account