Enter a city:
The Most Complete Listing of New Construction Homes
to Search Results
From Rolling Meadows:
Your first day in your new home. The beginning of something spectacular. Everything bright and shiny, including the laughter of your children as they explore the rooms, play in the yard, discover the community and make new friends along the way.
Rolling Meadows is all this and more. Beautiful homes, parks, schools, walking trails. Great neighbours and new friends. Designed for you and those you love. It’s the perfect place to plant your family tree and put down roots to grow. Get ready for a new chapter to begin.
1. Two-storey model types are principally brick construction on the first and second floor front elevations and on first floor rear and side elevations. Vinyl cladding principally on second floor side and
rear elevations. Bungalow model types are principally brick construction on front elevation and vinyl
cladding principally on side and rear elevations. Additional sections of the house may be constructed
from vinyl cladding as per plan, or as per Vendor’s specifications.
2. Long-life prefinished maintenance-free soffit, siding, eaves trough and downspout, as per elevation.
3. Soldier coursing, brick arches, keystones and other masonry detailing as per elevation.
4. Decorative shutters for windows where applicable.
5. Weather-stripping on all exterior doors, except the garage doors.
6. Fiberglass dent resistant insulated front entry door with glass inserts, as per plan.
7. All sliding patio doors to be double-glazed, PVC, with Low-E glass.
8. All windows are to be double-glazed, PVC, with Low-E glass. All operating windows are to be screened. All operable windows on the first and second floors will be casement throughout with decorative bars on the front elevation, as per plan.
9. All basement windows to be sliders, double-glazed, PVC, with Low-E glass. Larger basement windows at rear elevation. Corrugated galvanized steel window wells may be required as per grading
10. Composite wood sectional roll-up garage door with glass inserts, as per applicable plan.
11. All garage walls to be completed to drywall and painted.
12. Entire lot sodded, if applicable.
13. Precast concrete slab walkway to front entry.
14. Exterior water tap installed in attached garage and at rear of house, as per applicable plan.
15. Architecturally predetermined siding and exterior colours.
16. Basement to be poured concrete with drainage layer and weeping tiles, where applicable.
17. Paved driveways, as per Vendor’s specifications.
18. Rough-in three piece plumbing for future bathroom (drains only, no water lines).
19. Side entry door to garage, as per applicable plan.
20. 4’ x 4’ Velux operable skylight above staircase/upper hall bringing natural light/ventilation into the home in all 42’ and T5011 models.
1. Choice of custom quality finished cabinets and counter tops from Vendor’s samples.
2. Easy care double stainless steel sink.
3. Luxury vented exhaust chimney hood fan over stove.
4. Rough-in plumbing and electrical for dishwasher.
5. Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for stove.
6. Electrical outlets are conveniently located for fridge and at counter level for small appliances.
7. Single lever faucet with vegetable sprayer.
8. Where possible, no bulkheads above kitchen cabinets.
1. Choice of vanity cabinets and counter tops in all bathrooms from Vendor’s samples.
2. White bathroom fixtures.
3. Master ensuite bath to contain an acrylic soaker tub with ceramic tiled deck and skirt, as per applicable model.
4. Master ensuite in all 42’ and T5011 models to contain a separate shower stall with full height ceramic tile walls with mosaic tile shower base, as per applicable model.
5. Master ensuite in all 50’ models (except T5011) to contain a separate shower stall with full height ceramic tile including ceiling with preformed shower base, as per applicable model.
6. Shower stall in master ensuite to come equipped with an overhead waterproof light on a separate switch.
7. Shower stall in master ensuite to have chrome framed glass shower door.
8. Additional bathroom(s) to have an acrylic bathtub with bathtub enclosure walls having ceramic tile
up to ceiling.
9. Three (3) piece bathroom fixtures in master ensuite and additional bathroom(s) are to be white.
Note: It is understood there is no separate shower stall and bathtub in three (3) piece bathrooms.
10. Your choice of ceramic wall tile for main bathtub enclosure walls and shower walls (as per applicable model) from our wide selection of colours and styles.
11. All bathtubs to be acrylic, as per applicable plan.
12. Exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
13. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
14. Moen single lever faucets on all vanities.
15. Temperature control valves in all showers.
16. Towel bar and toilet paper dispenser in all bathrooms.
17. Mirrors in all bathrooms.
18. Main floor powder room in 42’ and T5011 models to contain white fixtures and choice of vanity cabinet and countertop from Vendor’s samples and wall-mounted mirror.
19. Main floor powder room in all 50’ models (except T5011) to contain white fixtures; including a pedestal sink and wall-mounted mirror.
20. Shut off valves for all sinks.
21. All water lines to be polyethylene tubing throughout.
22. All bathroom perimeter walls to be insulated for sound.
MAIN FLOOR LAUNDRY
1. The homes are equipped with single compartment laundry tub with a base cabinet and laminate counter top, as per plan. (Except models T421 and T422).
2. Models T421 and T422 equipped with single compartment laundry tub only in basement, as per
3. Plumbing for automatic washer.
4. Dryer vent and heavy-duty wiring and outlet.
5. Laundry room perimeter walls to be insulated for sound. (Except models T421 and T422).
FINISHING DETAILS/INTERIOR TRIM
1. Natural finish oak railings and pickets on main staircases to second floor, as per model.
2. Painted classique-style interior passage doors and colonial trim on all interior doors.
3. 2 3/4” colonial casings on all windows and doors.
4. 4 3/4” colonial baseboards (with quarter-round in tiled areas).
5. Two-storey model types to have approximately 8’ ceiling heights on the main and second floor, except where precluded by bulkheads. Bungalow model types to have approximately 9’ ceiling heights on main floor, except where precluded by bulkheads and dropped ceilings.
6. All closets to be wire shelving.
7. Fireplace as per applicable plan shall be heat circulating direct-vented gas fireplace with 8” marble surround. Fireplaces are as per applicable model only.
8. Premium satin finish hardware on all interior and exterior doors. Dead bolt on side door entry where applicable.
9. Exterior satin finish grip set with dead bolt on main entry door.
1. Circuit-breaker panel with 100 AMP service.
2. All wiring in accordance with Ontario Hydro Standards.
3. Light fixtures provided in all rooms except living room.
4. Exterior pot lights in soffit on front elevation only, as per electrical plan. Exterior pot light(s) to illuminate front entry covered porch, as per electrical plan.
5. Two exterior waterproof electrical outlets: one (1) at the rear of the house and one (1) in the porch area.
6. Mechanical fan in all washrooms as per plan.
7. Decora switches throughout.
8. Electrical outlet for future garage door opener.
9. Smoke detector on all floors.
10. Combination smoke detector/carbon monoxide detector in upper hallway.
11. Rough-in central vacuum outlets.
12. Electrical door chimes.
13. Rough-in security.
14. Rough-in cable T.V. outlets in family room and master bedroom.
15. Prewired for telephone jacks
1. High-efficiency forced air gas furnace.
2. Hot water tank – gas rental unit.
3. Installation of a simplified Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) connected to the basement cold air return.
4. Ducts sized for future air conditioning.
5. Exterior walls to be 2” x 6” with R22 insulation.
6. Attic insulation to be R50.
7. R12 insulation to be installed to within approximately 8” above the basement slab in the basement area.
1. Interior walls printed in Premium Quality washable latex paint.
2. Textured orange peel ceiling with smooth border in all rooms, except kitchen, breakfast area, bathrooms and laundry room.
1. O.S.B. tongue and groove sub floor nailed then sanded at drywall stage, as per Vendor’s specifications.
2. High performance engineered flooring system “I” – joists.
3. 36 oz. broadloom in all floor areas as per plan.
4. Choose from a huge selection of imported ceramic tile (approximately 12 x 12) in foyer, kitchen, breakfast area, main floor laundry area and all bathrooms, as per plan.
CLOSING COSTS (INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE PRICE)
1. Water and hydro meter installation.
2. Tarion enrollment fee.
Your new Great Gulf home is guaranteed against major structural defects for up to 7 years. Great Gulf Homes is a registered builder with the Tarion Warranty Corporation.
Updated: Units and Plans
Rolling Meadows springs into Phase 2 with new houses and bungalows in Thorold
Spring’s the season of renewal and Rolling Meadows, a collection of houses in Thorold, certainly got the memo. ...
Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:20 PM
Rolling Meadows to sponsor Thorold’s Canada Day celebration this Sunday
The fine folks at Great Gulf and their housing development, Rolling Meadows are sponsoring the Mayor’s ...
Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:31 PM
Free this weekend? Looking for a home? Check out these events!
Attention all Canadians! This weekend, there is cause for celebration. Canada turns 145 years old on July 1st.. ...
Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:48 AM
Read more news
is following this project
New Detached Homes in Thorold
started this conversation
Have a question about
to ask a question or start up a conversation in the BuzzBuzz Forums
The information on BuzzBuzzHome is based on an open wiki community. The community
strives for accuracy and BuzzBuzzHome makes every effort to verify the information.
However, BuzzBuzzHome Corp. is not liable for the use or misuse of the site's information.
The information displayed on
www.buzzbuzzhome.com is for reference only.
Why use a BuzzPro agent?
BuzzPro agents are real estate professionals who specialize in new residential construction.
They are experts on particular projects and locations and frequently have VIP access
to units that are not available to the individual purchaser.
Is there a cost to use a BuzzPro agent?
No. The cost of your agent is paid entirely by the builder. In fact, as a new construction
specialist, your BuzzPro agent will help you negotiate the best possible price for
your unit thereby saving you money.
Your message is being prepped
for take off!
Your inquiry will be delivered to
will assist in your new home search.
Your inquiry will be delivered to
sales team, who will send you more information about this development.
Please fill out the following fields
By sending this inquiry, you acknowledge that you are not a licensed REALTOR®
True North Mortgage
Davis Rd - From CAD$299,990
BuzzBuzzHome provides map based search results for all new homes, new condos, new
townhomes, and new developments.
ADD A DEVELOPMENT
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Copyright © 2009-2013 buzzbuzzhome.com. All rights reserved.
Forgot your password.
Enter your Login Email below to reset your password.
We've sent you a link to reset your password. Now go check your inbox!
Join the Buzz
I'd like to receive BuzzBuzzHome's weekly e-newsletter on all the latest real estate buzz.