Enter a city:
One Park Place Condos
BuzzBuzzHome tracks new construction
homes only. We define new construction
homes as newly built homes that have never
previously sold or rented. Therefore, once
such a home is sold or rented we consider it
to have passed into the realm of resale
at which time we stop tracking it.
Introducing the newest addition to the neighbourhood that's attracting attention from around the world - One Park Place. Located in the heart of Downtown East, this is the place to be in Toronto. One Park Place will be surrounded by new shops, Daniels Spectrum - Toronto's newest cultural hub, a lush six-acre park and right next to the new Regent Park Arts & Cultural Centre, Urban Mews that will connect many of the local amenities and become a central gathering place for local markets, retailers and community performers. This is where the spirit of the city becomes ONE!
Exercise Room | Yoga & Pilates Studio | Piano Lounge | BBQ Area | Board Room | Squash Court | Billiards Room | Rooftop Terrace | Concierge | Theatre Room | Basketball Court | Party Room | Garden
GENERAL SUITE FEATURES
• Approximately 9’ ceiling heights in principal rooms**
on floors 5 to 23, 10’ ceiling heights on floors 3, 4 and 24, and 11’ ceiling heights on floor 25, with bulkheads or dropped ceilings as required.
• Custom suite entry door surround designed by Cecconi Simone Inc.
• Solid core entry door with stained finish and brushed nickel lever and hardware.
• Contemporary 4” baseboards in all areas except bathroom(s) and laundry/storage area, which have a tile baseboard.
• Contemporary 2” casings throughout.
• Flat interior doors with brushed nickel lever and hardware.
• Framed mirrored sliding closet doors in foyer and bedroom(s), as per plan.
• Flat panel sliding bedroom entry doors, as per plan.
• Internal bedroom(s) in suites 1B-O, 1B-Z, 1B-AC, 2B-B, 2B-C, 2BD-A and 2BD-U to have fixed glass partition
and flat panel sliding entry doors, as per plan.
• Internal bedroom(s) in suites 1B-G, 2B-H and 2BD-M
to have fixed glass partition and sliding entry doors,
as per plan.
• Designer white Decora-style switches and
• Interior walls primed and painted in latex eggshell finish warm-white paint; kitchen, bathroom(s) and laundry/storage areas painted in latex semi-gloss
warm-white paint. Latex semi-gloss warm-white
paint on all trims.
• White textured ceilings in all areas except kitchen,
bathroom(s) and laundry/storage areas which have
smooth painted ceilings.
• Poured concrete finish to all balconies; terraces to receive concrete patio pavers. Finished underside to all balconies.
• Laminate flooring in hallway, bedroom(s), living/dining room, den, media, kitchen, foyer and foyer closet, as per plan.
• Porcelain floor tile in bathroom(s).
• Ceramic floor tile in laundry/storage areas.
GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES
• Exclusive contemporary kitchen, custom designed
by Cecconi Simone Inc.
• Quartz countertop with rectangular single bowl stainless steel, undermount sink.
• Matching kitchen island with Quartz countertop, microwave and dining accommodations for four, as per plan.
• European-style single lever kitchen faucet with pull-out head for ease of use.
• Imported porcelain tile backsplash.
• Under cabinet valence lighting.
• Soft-close hardware.
• European-style stainless steel appliances, including 24” bottom mount refrigerator, 24” electric cooktop, 24” oven, 24” dishwasher, microwave with 1.2 c.f. capacity, built-in hood fan.
• Contemporary track lighting fixture.
LUXURIOUS BATHROOM FEATURES
• Custom designed bathroom vanity by Cecconi Simone Inc.
• Quartz countertop with undermount sink.
• Custom designed medicine cabinet by Cecconi Simone Inc. in main/ensuite bathroom; mirror above vanity in second bathroom.
• Single lever side-mounted chrome faucet.
• Acrylic deep soaker tub with porcelain tiled skirt and wall tile surround up to ceiling, as per plan.
• Clear tempered glass shower stalls, with pre-formed
base and full-height porcelain tile surround, as per plan.
• Full height frameless vanity mirror with reflected ceiling light.
• Polished chrome bathroom accessories including
towel bar, toilet paper holder and shower rod.
• Exhaust fan vented to the exterior through HRV.
• Dual-flush, low consumption toilets.
LAUNDRY ROOM FEATURES
• 24” stacked front loading washer/dryer, vented to the exterior with wall mounted water control safety slide.
• Suite hydro individually metered using “Smart Meter” technology.
• Individual service panel with circuit breakers.
• Pre-wired CAT 5 outlets for telephone and/or internet connections in living room, bedroom(s) and den/media, as per plan.
• Pre-wired RG6 cable outlets for television and/or
internet connections in living room, bedroom(s) and den/media, as per plan.
• Elegant energy-efficient ceiling light fixtures provided in foyer, kitchen, bedroom(s) and den/media, as per plan.
• Capped ceiling outlet in living/dining room.
• All appliances connected and ready to use.
• Each suite to have an ‘all off’ electrical switch in the foyer so residents can turn off all overhead lights easily.
ADVANCED SECURITY FEATURES
• Enter-phone and cameras at all visitor entrances allowing for in-suite viewing through cable television connection direct to suite.
• Resident Key Fob access throughout all common areas.
• Convenient underground parking with cameras
in the garage at pre-selected locations, along with two-way voice communication to Concierge or monitoring station.
• Rough-in provided for in-suite intrusion alarm system.
ENVIRONMENTALLY SUSTAINABLE FEATURES
One Park Place is being built to LEED® Gold Certification Standards. Features that contribute to this high environmental standard include:
• Low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) materials
used throughout the suites and common areas to create a healthier living environment.*
• Heat Recovery Ventilator with individual fresh air
intake, direct from exterior.
• Water-efficient faucets and dual-flush toilets to
reduce water consumption.
• High-efficient lighting throughout the common areas will last longer and use less electricity.
• A green roof helps reduce Toronto’s urban heat island effect.
Updated: Construction Status
Updated: Plans and Units
Regent Park’s phase three plans revealed at community celebration
About 2.8-acres of athletic space will be part of the third phase of the ambitious project.
Thu May 15, 2014 3:56 PM
Watch Toronto’s downtown east side take off from One Park Place South
Fresh off the success of the One Park Place North, the new 29-storey condo will be the tallest condo in ...
Mon Apr 7, 2014 2:18 PM
Daniels debuts crisp and modern model suite for One Park Place
In need of some serious interior design inspiration? Check out this 691-square-foot model suite in Regent ...
Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:39 PM
Read more news
are following this project
What condos are launching in Toronto this fall??
replied to this conversation
New Condos Coming in 2013
Have a question about
to ask a question or start up a conversation in the BuzzBuzz Forums
677 Queen Street East Toronto Ontario
Canary Park Condos
Cherry Street & Front Street East Toronto Ontario
Dundas Square Gardens
200 Dundas Street East Toronto Ontario
The information on BuzzBuzzHome is based on an open wiki community. The community
strives for accuracy and BuzzBuzzHome makes every effort to verify the information.
However, BuzzBuzzHome Corp. is not liable for the use or misuse of the site's information.
The information displayed on
www.buzzbuzzhome.com is for reference only.
a BUZZPRO AGENT
Why use a BuzzPro agent?
BuzzPro agents are real estate professionals who specialize in new residential construction.
They are experts on particular projects and locations and frequently have VIP access
to units that are not available to the individual purchaser.
Is there a cost to use a BuzzPro agent?
No. The cost of your agent is paid entirely by the builder. In fact, as a new construction
specialist, your BuzzPro agent will help you negotiate the best possible price for
your unit thereby saving you money.
Right At Home Realty Inc.
Your message is being prepped
for take off!
Your inquiry will be delivered to
Right At Home Realty Inc., who
will assist in your new home search.
Your inquiry will be delivered to
One Park Place Condos sales team sales team, who will send you more information about this development.
Please fill out the following fields
By sending this inquiry, you acknowledge that you are not a licensed REALTOR®
One Park Place South Tower
Condominium and Townhouse
Dundas Street East & Sumach Street Toronto Ontario
From the mid CAD$200,000's
River City Phase 3
Lower River Street Toronto Ontario
The Mortgage Emporium
Dundas St E & Parliament St -
BuzzBuzzHome provides map based search results for all new homes, new condos, new
townhomes, and new developments.
HOME BUYER'S CHECKLIST
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
ADD A DEVELOPMENT
WRITE A REVIEW
Copyright © 2009-2014 buzzbuzzhome.com. All rights reserved.
Log in to BuzzBuzzHome
Create an Account