Enter a city:
The Most Complete Listing of New Construction Homes
to Search Results
The Daniels Corporation
Dundas St E & Parliament St
Introducing the newest addition to the neighbourhood that's attracting attention from around the world - One Park Place. Located in the heart of Downtown East, this is the place to be in Toronto. One Park Place will be surrounded by new shops, Daniels Spectrum - Toronto's newest cultural hub, a lush six-acre park and right next to the new Regent Park Arts & Cultural Centre, Urban Mews that will connect many of the local amenities and become a central gathering place for local markets, retailers and community performers. This is where the spirit of the city becomes ONE!
Gymnasium | Yoga/Pilates Studio | Piano Lounge | BBQ Area | Board Room | Squash Court | Billiards Room | Rooftop Terrace | Concierge | Theatre Room | Basketball Court | Office | Party Room | Gardening Plots
GENERAL SUITE FEATURES
• Approximately 9’ ceiling heights in principal rooms**
on floors 5 to 23, 10’ ceiling heights on floors 3, 4 and 24, and 11’ ceiling heights on floor 25, with bulkheads or dropped ceilings as required.
• Custom suite entry door surround designed by Cecconi Simone Inc.
• Solid core entry door with stained finish and brushed nickel lever and hardware.
• Contemporary 4” baseboards in all areas except bathroom(s) and laundry/storage area, which have a tile baseboard.
• Contemporary 2” casings throughout.
• Flat interior doors with brushed nickel lever and hardware.
• Framed mirrored sliding closet doors in foyer and bedroom(s), as per plan.
• Flat panel sliding bedroom entry doors, as per plan.
• Internal bedroom(s) in suites 1B-O, 1B-Z, 1B-AC, 2B-B, 2B-C, 2BD-A and 2BD-U to have fixed glass partition
and flat panel sliding entry doors, as per plan.
• Internal bedroom(s) in suites 1B-G, 2B-H and 2BD-M
to have fixed glass partition and sliding entry doors,
as per plan.
• Designer white Decora-style switches and
• Interior walls primed and painted in latex eggshell finish warm-white paint; kitchen, bathroom(s) and laundry/storage areas painted in latex semi-gloss
warm-white paint. Latex semi-gloss warm-white
paint on all trims.
• White textured ceilings in all areas except kitchen,
bathroom(s) and laundry/storage areas which have
smooth painted ceilings.
• Poured concrete finish to all balconies; terraces to receive concrete patio pavers. Finished underside to all balconies.
• Laminate flooring in hallway, bedroom(s), living/dining room, den, media, kitchen, foyer and foyer closet, as per plan.
• Porcelain floor tile in bathroom(s).
• Ceramic floor tile in laundry/storage areas.
GOURMET KITCHEN FEATURES
• Exclusive contemporary kitchen, custom designed
by Cecconi Simone Inc.
• Quartz countertop with rectangular single bowl stainless steel, undermount sink.
• Matching kitchen island with Quartz countertop, microwave and dining accommodations for four, as per plan.
• European-style single lever kitchen faucet with pull-out head for ease of use.
• Imported porcelain tile backsplash.
• Under cabinet valence lighting.
• Soft-close hardware.
• European-style stainless steel appliances, including 24” bottom mount refrigerator, 24” electric cooktop, 24” oven, 24” dishwasher, microwave with 1.2 c.f. capacity, built-in hood fan.
• Contemporary track lighting fixture.
LUXURIOUS BATHROOM FEATURES
• Custom designed bathroom vanity by Cecconi Simone Inc.
• Quartz countertop with undermount sink.
• Custom designed medicine cabinet by Cecconi Simone Inc. in main/ensuite bathroom; mirror above vanity in second bathroom.
• Single lever side-mounted chrome faucet.
• Acrylic deep soaker tub with porcelain tiled skirt and wall tile surround up to ceiling, as per plan.
• Clear tempered glass shower stalls, with pre-formed
base and full-height porcelain tile surround, as per plan.
• Full height frameless vanity mirror with reflected ceiling light.
• Polished chrome bathroom accessories including
towel bar, toilet paper holder and shower rod.
• Exhaust fan vented to the exterior through HRV.
• Dual-flush, low consumption toilets.
LAUNDRY ROOM FEATURES
• 24” stacked front loading washer/dryer, vented to the exterior with wall mounted water control safety slide.
• Suite hydro individually metered using “Smart Meter” technology.
• Individual service panel with circuit breakers.
• Pre-wired CAT 5 outlets for telephone and/or internet connections in living room, bedroom(s) and den/media, as per plan.
• Pre-wired RG6 cable outlets for television and/or
internet connections in living room, bedroom(s) and den/media, as per plan.
• Elegant energy-efficient ceiling light fixtures provided in foyer, kitchen, bedroom(s) and den/media, as per plan.
• Capped ceiling outlet in living/dining room.
• All appliances connected and ready to use.
• Each suite to have an ‘all off’ electrical switch in the foyer so residents can turn off all overhead lights easily.
ADVANCED SECURITY FEATURES
• Enter-phone and cameras at all visitor entrances allowing for in-suite viewing through cable television connection direct to suite.
• Resident Key Fob access throughout all common areas.
• Convenient underground parking with cameras
in the garage at pre-selected locations, along with two-way voice communication to Concierge or monitoring station.
• Rough-in provided for in-suite intrusion alarm system.
ENVIRONMENTALLY SUSTAINABLE FEATURES
One Park Place is being built to LEED® Gold Certification Standards. Features that contribute to this high environmental standard include:
• Low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) materials
used throughout the suites and common areas to create a healthier living environment.*
• Heat Recovery Ventilator with individual fresh air
intake, direct from exterior.
• Water-efficient faucets and dual-flush toilets to
reduce water consumption.
• High-efficient lighting throughout the common areas will last longer and use less electricity.
• A green roof helps reduce Toronto’s urban heat island effect.
Updated: Project Summary
Updated: Estimated Completion
Daniels’ One Park Place nears completion in Regent Park
The Daniels-led Regent Park Revitalization project is well under way, with construction crews hard at work on ...
Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:59 AM
Paintbox Bistro becomes first restaurant in Canada to nab B Corp certification
It’s nearly impossible to pinpoint Paintbox Bistro. Located in the rapidly changing Regent Park, Daniels‘ ...
Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:09 AM
Urbanation reveals the top selling Toronto developers and projects of 2012
Today’s release of Urbanation‘s 2012 new condominium market overview was accompanied by some compelling data on ...
Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:37 PM
Read more news
are following this project
What condos are launching in Toronto this fall??
replied to this conversation
Have a question about
to ask a question or start up a conversation in the BuzzBuzz Forums
The information on BuzzBuzzHome is based on an open wiki community. The community
strives for accuracy and BuzzBuzzHome makes every effort to verify the information.
However, BuzzBuzzHome Corp. is not liable for the use or misuse of the site's information.
The information displayed on
www.buzzbuzzhome.com is for reference only.
Why use a BuzzPro agent?
BuzzPro agents are real estate professionals who specialize in new residential construction.
They are experts on particular projects and locations and frequently have VIP access
to units that are not available to the individual purchaser.
Is there a cost to use a BuzzPro agent?
No. The cost of your agent is paid entirely by the builder. In fact, as a new construction
specialist, your BuzzPro agent will help you negotiate the best possible price for
your unit thereby saving you money.
Your message is being prepped
for take off!
Your inquiry will be delivered to
will assist in your new home search.
Your inquiry will be delivered to
One Park Place Condos
sales team, who will send you more information about this development.
Please fill out the following fields
By sending this inquiry, you acknowledge that you are not a licensed REALTOR®
True North Mortgage
Dundas St E & Parliament St - From the low CAD$300,000's
BuzzBuzzHome provides map based search results for all new homes, new condos, new
townhomes, and new developments.
ADD A DEVELOPMENT
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Copyright © 2009-2013 buzzbuzzhome.com. All rights reserved.
Forgot your password.
Enter your Login Email below to reset your password.
We've sent you a link to reset your password. Now go check your inbox!
Join the Buzz
I'd like to receive BuzzBuzzHome's weekly e-newsletter on all the latest real estate buzz.