Enter a city:
See more homes
Located in vibrant South Surrey, award-winning Morgan Crossing is a collection of stunning condo homes situated in the hub of a bustling urban village. Inspired by the sustainable design of walkable European towns, Morgan Crossing blends high quality finishes with the convenience of everyday amenities just steps away. Leave your car behind and explore the village in your backyard with over 60 specialty boutiques, services, cafes, and restaurants all within reach.
A walkable urban village, Morgan Crossing is home to Winners, London Drugs, Best Buy, Steve Nash Sports Club, Thrifty Foods, and plentiful boutiques and cafes. Not to mention the great local events that take place right on Morgan Crossing's Main Street, like outdoor movie nights in the summer and vintage car shows.
Morgan Crossing is the 2011 winner of the prestigious Georgie Award for Best Multi-Family Low Rise Development. 1 + Den to Three Bedroom Condominiums are Move-in-Ready. Visit the Real Estate Presentation Centre today to learn more about village living.
A truly unprecedented gathering of on-site shops and services, just steps from your new address - so close, in fact, that you’ll be able to leave your car at home.
- A fresh cup of coffee from the decadent Mink A Chocolate Café.
- Or a great meal with friends at one of the many fine and upscale casual dining options, all a short elevator ride away.
- A wide collection of exclusive, high-end fashion shops puts you right in the middle of an unmatched shopping experience. Winners, Jacob, The Gap Outlet, and Banana Republic Factory Store all located in the Morgan Crossing Village.
- Thrifty Foods on-site with an emphasis on healthy and organic choices.
- Electronics and entertainment from Best Buy and London Drugs means you’re never far from the gadget toy store.
- Essential services such as financial institutions, medical and dental services, as well as pharmacies, mean convenience where and when you really need it.
- Steve Nash Sports Club offers you state-of-the-art fitness facilities. Being in great shape will never be easier!
IT’S ALL HERE, INSIDE AND OUT
The vibrant Main Street promenade with its open air patios & gathering places is all about warm neighborhood ambience and a sense of community.
- Courtyards, a public square, plazas and gathering places are everywhere, providing energetic focal points for connecting with friends and neighbors.
- Beautifully landscaped walks and paths lead from all of the on-site amenities and everyday living services right to your doorstep.
- Distinctive architectural design by award-winning F&A architects- internationally accredited for design excellence in all facets of urban planning.
- Located in beautiful South Surrey, Morgan Crossing offers the very best of urban living outdoor amenities, shopping, recreation and extraordinary convenience.
- All suites at Morgan Crossing are carefully designed to maximize living space and make the best use of natural light.
- Stunning designer interiors by renowned Creative DesignWorks including 3 colour schemes.
- Richly stained hardwood laminate floors extend gracefully throughout your entry, kitchen, living and dining rooms in African Walnut or Burmese Teak.
- Generously sized outdoor patios and balconies give every suite ample space for enjoying the “indoor outdoors”.
- Bedrooms feature thick plush nylon cut pile or tip sheared loop carpet.
- Electric fireplaces provide charming warmth and ambiance.
- Granite and silestone countertops with squared edges.
- Elegant glass or mosaic stainless steel backsplash.
- Stylish hardwood laminate flooring throughout your spacious kitchen.
- European laminate cabinets in bold Burgundy, Spiced Wenge or French Walnut, accented with refined brushed nickel pulls.
- Soft close drawers.
- Premium 7 piece appliance package by GE and Broan:
GE stainless steel large capacity electric slide-in self-cleaning range.
GE stainless steel top-freezer no-frost refrigerator.
GE black on stainless built-In dishwasher with PermaTuf short tub.
GE stainless steel full-size countertop microwave oven.
Broan stainless steel 30” hood fan.
GE stacking washer and dryer.
- In-sink food disposal.
- Polished stainless steel double bowl undermount sink.
- Designer polished chrome single handle faucet with convenient pull out spray.
- Elegant porcelain and ceramic tile flooring.
- Granite and marble countertops with polished square edges.
- Rich European laminate doors accented by exquisite brushed nickel pulls.
- Polished chrome bath accessories by Taymor.
- Acri-Tec Zen sink in ensuite and main bathrooms.
- Acri-Tec porcelain undermount sinks in second bathrooms.
- Roomy Hystar acrylic white tub with hand-set ceramic tile surround.
- Spacious lounge and meeting area complete with a fully equipped kitchen for the exclusive use of Morgan Crossing residents.
- Comprehensive industry-leading warranties backed by National Home Warranty™
- 1 year workmanship and materials.
- 2 years on major systems.
- 5 years on building envelope.
- 10 years on structural defects.
- Protective rain screen building technology.
- Enterphone in lobby with fob entry system.
- Pre-wired for alarm security system.
- Hard wired smoke detectors installed in every home.
- Gated entry underground parking and bike storage.
- Security cameras are located throughout the elevators, underground parking lot and throughout the Village.
Updated: Units and Plans
Summit House’s rooftop plaza is ideal for summer
What comes to mind when you think of summer? For us, it’s barbecue, patios, and strolls through lush ...
Fri Jun 8, 2012 12:24 PM
are following this project
Have a question about
to ask a question or start up a conversation in the BuzzBuzz Forums
2827 156 St Surrey British Columbia
From CAD$359,900 To CAD$525,000
2929 156 St Surrey British Columbia
The Grove at Cambridge
14905 60 Ave Surrey British Columbia
From the low CAD$300,000's
The information on BuzzBuzzHome is based on an open wiki community. The community
strives for accuracy and BuzzBuzzHome makes every effort to verify the information.
However, BuzzBuzzHome Corp. is not liable for the use or misuse of the site's information.
The information displayed on
www.buzzbuzzhome.com is for reference only.
a BUZZPRO AGENT
Why use a BuzzPro agent?
BuzzPro agents are real estate professionals who specialize in new residential construction.
They are experts on particular projects and locations and frequently have VIP access
to units that are not available to the individual purchaser.
Is there a cost to use a BuzzPro agent?
No. The cost of your agent is paid entirely by the builder. In fact, as a new construction
specialist, your BuzzPro agent will help you negotiate the best possible price for
your unit thereby saving you money.
Multiple Realty Ltd.
Your message is being prepped
for take off!
Your inquiry will be delivered to
Multiple Realty Ltd., who
will assist in your new home search.
Your inquiry will be delivered to
sales team, who will send you more information about this development.
Please fill out the following fields
By sending this inquiry, you acknowledge that you are not a licensed REALTOR®
158 Street & 27 Avenue Surrey British Columbia
From the mid CAD$400,000's
16223 23A Avenue Surrey British Columbia
True North Mortgage
TMG Orca Pacific Alliance
Dominion Lending Centres - The Mortgage Hub
15850 26 Avenue, The Shops at Morgan Crossing - Sales from CAD$289,900 To over CAD$440,000
BuzzBuzzHome provides map based search results for all new homes, new condos, new
townhomes, and new developments.
ADD A DEVELOPMENT
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Copyright © 2009-2013 buzzbuzzhome.com. All rights reserved.
Log in to BuzzBuzzHome
Create an Account