Enter a city:
The Most Complete Listing of New Construction Homes
to Search Results
5 Lower Sherbourne St
From Monde Condos:
Innovative developer GREAT GULF is at the helm, putting together an internationally-renowned team. Great thinkers from Moshe Safdie Architects, Quadrangle Architects Limited, Cecconi Simone Inc. and Janet Rosenberg + Associates, collaborating to create a timeless icon on Toronto’s new waterfront.
Architecture, INSPIRED BY NATURE and constructed to premium quality standards.
Balconies that project out from the building, crowned by TWO STOREYS OF OPEN SPACE.
Respecting the environment and targeting LEED GOLD CERTIFICATION – a rarity for residential construction in Canada.
Relax, enjoy and play in Monde’s SUMPTUOUS AMENITIES.
An “intelligent community” with THE CITY’S FASTEST INTERNET from Beanfield.
EXPANSIVE VIEWS via true floor-to-ceiling windows.
A location next to LAKE ONTARIO in the city’s new urban waterfront revitalization.
The beauty of SHERBOURNE COMMON outside the front door.
Ground level SHOPS, CAFÉS AND PUBLIC SPACES TO ENJOY.
24-hour concierge | Change Rooms | Sauna | Kitchen/Bar | Dining Room | Yoga/Aerobics Centre | Steam Room | Indoor Garden | Guest Suites | Cyber Cafe | Outdoor Bar | Outdoor Lounge | Hot Plunge | Workout Facilities | Billiards Room | Fire Pit | Sports Lounge | Outdoor Pool | Fireside Lounge
• Ceiling heights of approximately 9 ft.
• Choice of designer-selected pre-finished engineered flooring throughout, except in bathroom and laundry areas.
• Insulated, high performance architecturally designed curtain wall window system.
• High-speed broadband internet access provided in each suite through Beanfield Condoconnect. Experience 100Mb upload and download speeds. Each suite is equipped and
broadband ready at move-in.
• Contemporary kitchen cabinetry custom designed by Cecconi Simone, in a variety of materials and colours.
• Choice of granite or corian kitchen countertop.
• Contemporary designed island/table combination by Cecconi Simone. Choice of granite or corian countertop on the island with an integrated dropped dining table.
• Back painted glass backsplash.
• Single bowl stainless steel under mounted sink with contemporary design faucet with integrated pull-out head.
• Ceiling mounted track lighting complete with pendants over island as per plan.
• Integrated counter-depth refrigerator, stainless steel built-in oven with ceramic 4-zone cooktop, stainless steel microwave and integrated dishwasher.
• Integrated stainless steel hood fan.
• Contemporary washroom vanity custom designed by Cecconi Simone, featuring a corian sink and backsplash with a vertical storage cabinet in a variety of materials and colours.
• Polished chrome wall mounted faucet.
• Mirror above vanity with accent LED cove lighting.
• Choice of porcelain floor tiles.
• Recessed ceiling lights.
• Soaker tub, as per plan.
Updated: Project Summary
Toronto’s waterfront has never looked better and Monde is taking full advantage
Lake-loving Torontonians know by now that Waterfront Toronto is spearheading the city’s waterfront ...
Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:47 AM
The Monde presentation centre offers a one-of-a-kind experience at the Toronto waterfront
At 40 storeys and consisting of 516 units, Monde will bring a lot of Toronto residents closer to the waterfront. ...
Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:11 AM
Free this weekend? Looking for a home? Check out these events!
It’s June! This means that summer is officially just around the corner. We don’t know about you, but we plan to ...
Fri Jun 1, 2012 1:19 PM
Read more news
are following this project
Parkside Condos by Great Gulf - Status
started this conversation
Have a question about
to ask a question or start up a conversation in the BuzzBuzz Forums
The information on BuzzBuzzHome is based on an open wiki community. The community
strives for accuracy and BuzzBuzzHome makes every effort to verify the information.
However, BuzzBuzzHome Corp. is not liable for the use or misuse of the site's information.
The information displayed on
www.buzzbuzzhome.com is for reference only.
Why use a BuzzPro agent?
BuzzPro agents are real estate professionals who specialize in new residential construction.
They are experts on particular projects and locations and frequently have VIP access
to units that are not available to the individual purchaser.
Is there a cost to use a BuzzPro agent?
No. The cost of your agent is paid entirely by the builder. In fact, as a new construction
specialist, your BuzzPro agent will help you negotiate the best possible price for
your unit thereby saving you money.
Your message is being prepped
for take off!
Your inquiry will be delivered to
will assist in your new home search.
Your inquiry will be delivered to
sales team, who will send you more information about this project.
Please fill out the following fields
By sending this inquiry, you acknowledge that you are not a licensed REALTOR®
True North Mortgage
5 Lower Sherbourne St - From the CAD$300,000's To CAD$1,500,000
BuzzBuzzHome provides map based search results for all new homes, new condos, new
townhomes, and new developments.
ADD A DEVELOPMENT
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Copyright © 2009-2013 buzzbuzzhome.com. All rights reserved.
Forgot your password.
Enter your Login Email below to reset your password.
We've sent you a link to reset your password. Now go check your inbox!
Join the Buzz
I'd like to receive BuzzBuzzHome's weekly e-newsletter on all the latest real estate buzz.