Enter a city:
The Most Complete Listing of New Construction Homes
to Search Results
3249 Conroy Rd
From Hunt Club Flats:
Claridge’s newest community fits right in with the relaxed, sophisticated Hunt Club lifestyle. Three elegant buildings, each with underground parking, contain a total of 72 beautiful condo flats. All units feature spacious bedrooms and come complete with the most modern amenities. Enjoy urban living the way it was meant to be experienced.
Building A expected occupancy November 2013.
Storage Locker | Underground Parking Garage | Bicycle Storage | Elevator
FOUNDATION/GARAGE STRUCTURE BELOW GRADE
• Steel reinforced concrete foundation walls
• Drainage layer system to exterior foundation walls
• Perimeter 4” drainage tile system
• Underground parking with radiant heated entrance ramp
• Heated and ventilated garage, accessed by elevator
• Bicycle storage
• One storage area allocated per unit
STRUCTURE ABOVE GRADE
• 9’ high framed walls (ceiling height in the foyer, kitchens, bathrooms and bedrooms may be dropped and perimeter bulkheads are required to accommodate the mechanical systems)
• Pre-Engineered floor joist and roof truss system
• Steel beams and teleposts as per plan
• Sub floor tongue and groove sheathing, nailed, sanded and screwed down
• Underlay added to wood sub floors under ceramic tile
• Exterior and interior walls 2” x 4” or 2” x 6” studs at 16” centers as per plan
• Party wall (between dwellings, all levels except attic) two separate 2” x 4” staggered stud walls at 16” centres with sound deadening insulation with layer of fire resistant gypsum board on each side
• Low e-argon windows as per plan
• Insulated exterior metal doors with weather-stripping
• Sliding patio door at balcony / terrace as per plan
• Glass, brick and aluminium siding as per plan
• Prefinished soffits and fascia
• Aluminium balcony rails
• Pre-selected exterior designer elevation colour packages
• Flat roofing system
• Exterior house wrap
• Civic address building and unit numbers
MAIN LOBBY/ FLOOR CORRIDORS
• Ceramic and carpet flooring as per interior designer plan
SECURITY / FIRE PROTECTION
• Main lobby has controlled access and intercom system with closed circuit television
• Entry system connected to unit phone system
• Central fire alarm system with smoke detector in each suite
• Complete building sprinkler system
DRYWALL AND PAINT
• Smooth plaster finish on interior ceilings
• Wall paint to be white latex flat finish. Bathroom and kitchen walls, wood trim and doors to be white semi-gloss finish
• Cat 5 telephone outlets in living room, bedrooms and kitchen
• Cablevision outlets in living room and bedrooms
• Communication box for telephone and cable
• Provision for dishwasher connection
• Laundry connections for stackable electric washer and dryer
• Gas bbq connection at all balcony and terraces
• One exterior weather-protected outlet at balcony
• Smoke and CO2 detector as required by code
• Wall sconces in living area and bedroom areas as per plans
• Ceiling mounted light fixture in kitchen as per plans
• Kitchen microwave/ range hood, 6” duct to exterior
• White decora light switches and outlets
• Switched plug outlet in all bedrooms
• Strip lighting in all bathrooms
• Arc fault breaker for bedroom outlets
• All exterior front/rear entry lighting connected to public photo cell
PLUMBING FIXTURES AND ACCESSORIES
• “Pex” type interior water piping within units
• White bathroom fixtures
• Water saver low-flush toilets
• Gas fired hot water tank (rental)
• Skirted tub in bathroom as shown per plan
• Pre-fab shower enclosures with glass door as per brochure
• Pressure balanced mixing valves in all showers
• China sinks in all bathroom vanities as per brochure
• Ceramic towel bars, tissue holders and soap dishes
• Kitchen and bathrooms equipped with single lever faucets
• Single bowl stainless steel kitchen sink as per plan
• Shut off valves under all sinks and toilets
HEATING, COOLING AND VENTILATION
• Heating and air conditioning on demand via dedicated air handling unit
• Integrated with hot water tank for heating and a/c condenser for cooling
• Programmable digital thermostat
• Exhaust fans in all bathrooms
• Gas, water and electrical consumption will be individually metered
• Full height ceramic wall tiles around skirted bathtub
• Ceramic backsplash in kitchen from builder’s standard samples
• Ceramic tile flooring in kitchen and bathrooms, choice of one colour from builder’s standard samples
• Pre-engineered floating hardwood flooring with acoustical underlayment in living/dining, kitchen and foyer with choice of one colour from builder standard selections
• Builder preselected sheet vinyl with metal pan to all mechanical and laundry rooms
• 40 oz carpet in bedrooms from builder’s standard selection
INTERIOR TRIM, RAILING, CABINETS, HARDWARE, APPLIANCES
• Unit entry door steel or fiberglass insulated with deadbolt lock
• Contemporary styled interior slab doors and bi-folds to all closets per brochure
• Closet sliding doors for mechanical/laundry areas as per brochure
• MDF 2-3/4” wood window and door casing
• MDF 3-7/8” wood baseboards
• Quality crafted kitchen cabinets and countertops from builder’s standard samples
• OTR cabinet in kitchen as per plan
• Vanities in bathrooms as per plan
• Medicine cabinets surface mount in bathrooms
• Interior door hardware with privacy sets at bathroom and master bedroom
• 6 builder standard appliances; fridge, stove, dishwasher, micro/hood fan, stackable washer/dryer
• Streetscape planting in accordance with landscape plan
• One year warranty with Claridge Homes (Conroy Rd) Inc.
• Seven year warranty with Tarion Warranty Program
Updated: Sales Center Hours, Project Summary
Updated: Cooperative Agent Commission
are following this project
Have a question about
to ask a question or start up a conversation in the BuzzBuzz Forums
Longfields Dr & Marketplace Ave Ottawa Ontario
From CAD$194,900 To CAD$287,700
Bilberry Dr & Quarry Ridge Dr Ottawa Ontario
From CAD$201,400 To over CAD$282,400
204 Monaco Pl Ottawa Ontario
From CAD$225,900 To CAD$505,400
The information on BuzzBuzzHome is based on an open wiki community. The community
strives for accuracy and BuzzBuzzHome makes every effort to verify the information.
However, BuzzBuzzHome Corp. is not liable for the use or misuse of the site's information.
The information displayed on
www.buzzbuzzhome.com is for reference only.
Why use a BuzzPro agent?
BuzzPro agents are real estate professionals who specialize in new residential construction.
They are experts on particular projects and locations and frequently have VIP access
to units that are not available to the individual purchaser.
Is there a cost to use a BuzzPro agent?
No. The cost of your agent is paid entirely by the builder. In fact, as a new construction
specialist, your BuzzPro agent will help you negotiate the best possible price for
your unit thereby saving you money.
Your message is being prepped
for take off!
Your inquiry will be delivered to
will assist in your new home search.
Your inquiry will be delivered to
sales team, who will send you more information about this project.
Please fill out the following fields
By sending this inquiry, you acknowledge that you are not a licensed REALTOR®
Minto at Lansdowne
Condominium and Townhouse
Bank St & Holmwood Ave Ottawa Ontario
From CAD$299,900 To CAD$710,900
485 Richmond Rd Ottawa Ontario
From CAD$210,900 To over CAD$726,900
True North Mortgage
3249 Conroy Rd - From CAD$332,900 To CAD$395,900
BuzzBuzzHome provides map based search results for all new homes, new condos, new
townhomes, and new developments.
ADD A DEVELOPMENT
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Copyright © 2009-2013 buzzbuzzhome.com. All rights reserved.
Forgot your password.
Enter your Login Email below to reset your password.
We've sent you a link to reset your password. Now go check your inbox!
Join the Buzz
I'd like to receive BuzzBuzzHome's weekly e-newsletter on all the latest real estate buzz.