Enter a city:
The Most Complete Listing of New Construction Homes
to Search Results
3015 Eglinton Ave W
From HOT Condos:
We’ve got the hottest location, architecture, interior design and suite design in Mississauga. Then also add the hottest amenities and prices in the vicinity and
you’ve got no choice but to name the community “HOT,” which is an acronym for “Home Ownership Today.”
Introducing HOT, Great Gulf’s brand new condominium community in Erin Mills.
HOT has everything you’ll ever want at a price you’ve never thought possible. Home Ownership Today is here and it’s your opportunity to own in one of the city’s best locations.
Don’t wait, get one while they’re hot!
All exterior walls, interior partitions and the
high performance flooring system are built in a
controlled indoor environment using Brockport
precision engineered manufacturing technology,
providing greater precision and quality.
Each suite features a spectacular balcony,
patio or terrace, as per applicable plan,
which is for the exclusive enjoyment of the
resident. All exterior windows and doors,
including sliders are aluminum double glazed,
dual seal, with low-E glass and all operational
windows are casement and screened. Balconies
feature waterproof membrane flooring.
By using only the highest quality materials and
working with the industry’s most respected
suppliers, Great Gulf is able to create truly
superior designs that reflect the pride of
1. Ceiling heights in all suites are
approximately 9’. Ceiling heights are
exclusive of bulkheads (which are required
for mechanical purposes such as heating
and cooling ducts) and dropped ceilings
2. All ceilings to be stippled in white with
smooth edge border, except kitchens,
bathrooms, laundry, furnace and dropped
3. Solid core wood suite entry doors with
brushed nickel grip set, deadbolt and
4. 2” casing on all windows and doors and
2” flat baseboard.
5. Premium brushed nickel door hardware
on all interior doors.
6. White plastic-coated wire shelving in all
7. Choice of laminate wood flooring from
Vendor’s standard samples (approximately
7 1/2” wide) in entrance foyer, living room,
dining room, kitchen and den, as per plan.
8. 36 oz. broadloom carpet from Vendor’s
standard samples in bedrooms, as per plan.
9. Choice of imported ceramic tile
(approximately 13”x13”) from Vendor’s
standard samples in laundry area and all
bathrooms, as per plan.
10. Fire detection and alarm system monitored
by a third party monitoring agency.
11. Combination smoke/carbon monoxide
detector on each floor.
12. Pre-wired for cable TV in living room and
13. Pre-wired for telephone jacks as per plan.
14. Pre-wired for high-speed Internet access
as per plan.
15. White Decora switches and outlets
16. Air conditioning unit in each suite as per
17. Interior walls painted in washable
PREMIUM QUALITY latex paint, semigloss in kitchens, bathrooms, laundry,
bedrooms, living room, dinning, den, and
18. Heating/cooling by high V system with
combo hot water tank system in all units.
19. Hot water tank – combination space and
domestic hot water gas rental unit.
20.Energy Recovery Ventilation – ERV system
in all units.
1. Contemporary kitchen cabinetry custom
designed by Cecconi Simone, in a variety
of materials and colours, from Vendor’s
2. White Corian counter top.
3. Contemporary designed island from
Cecconi Simone, as per plan, with Corian
counter top, from Vendor’s standard
4. Single bowl, easy care under mount
stainless steel sink and single lever faucet
with shutoff valves.
5. Ceiling mounted track lighting in kitchen,
as per plan.
6. Electrical outlets are conveniently located
at counter level for small appliances.
7. Integrated vented exhaust hood fan over stove.
8. Frigidaire 30” stainless steel refrigerator
9. Frigidaire 30”stainless steel stove with
10. Frigidaire stainless steel dishwasher
1. Contemporary washroom vanity custom
designed by Cecconi Simone with a white
acrylic solid surface counter top.
2. Moen bathroom fixtures in chrome, from
3. High gloss acrylic bathtubs in all
4. Separate shower in master ensuite, and
second bathroom as per applicable plan,
to have acrylic shower base with glass
door as per applicable plan.
5. White plumbing fixtures.
6. Choice of ceramic wall tile (approximately
13”x13”), installed on a water resistant board,
for main bathtub enclosure walls and shower
walls from Vendor’s standard samples.
7. Chrome towel bar and toilet paper
dispenser in all bathrooms.
8. Single lever faucets on all vanities and
sinks with shut off valves.
9. Wall mounted mirrors in all bathrooms.
10. All bathrooms exhausted to the exterior.
11. Privacy locks on all bathroom doors.
12. Manual temperature control valves in all
Updated: Estimated Completion
Updated: Monthly Maintenance
Free this weekend? Looking for a home? Check out these events!
Tomorrow is the first weekend of December and that means the days are nearly as short as one’s patience when ...
Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:28 PM
HOT Condos to celebrate grand opening this weekend
Doors will be opening at 11am on Saturday, December 1st at the HOT Condos presentation centre at 4635 Metcalfe ...
Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:32 AM
HOT Condos reveal another new interior rendering
Earlier this week HOT Condos brought you two sweet new exterior renderings. Last week they focused on the ...
Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:58 PM
Read more news
are following this project
What condos are launching in Toronto this fall??
replied to this conversation
Have a question about
to ask a question or start up a conversation in the BuzzBuzz Forums
The information on BuzzBuzzHome is based on an open wiki community. The community
strives for accuracy and BuzzBuzzHome makes every effort to verify the information.
However, BuzzBuzzHome Corp. is not liable for the use or misuse of the site's information.
The information displayed on
www.buzzbuzzhome.com is for reference only.
Why use a BuzzPro agent?
BuzzPro agents are real estate professionals who specialize in new residential construction.
They are experts on particular projects and locations and frequently have VIP access
to units that are not available to the individual purchaser.
Is there a cost to use a BuzzPro agent?
No. The cost of your agent is paid entirely by the builder. In fact, as a new construction
specialist, your BuzzPro agent will help you negotiate the best possible price for
your unit thereby saving you money.
Your message is being prepped
for take off!
Your inquiry will be delivered to
will assist in your new home search.
Your inquiry will be delivered to
sales team, who will send you more information about this project.
Please fill out the following fields
By sending this inquiry, you acknowledge that you are not a licensed REALTOR®
True North Mortgage
3015 Eglinton Ave W - From CAD$209,900
BuzzBuzzHome provides map based search results for all new homes, new condos, new
townhomes, and new developments.
ADD A DEVELOPMENT
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Copyright © 2009-2013 buzzbuzzhome.com. All rights reserved.
Forgot your password.
Enter your Login Email below to reset your password.
We've sent you a link to reset your password. Now go check your inbox!
Join the Buzz
I'd like to receive BuzzBuzzHome's weekly e-newsletter on all the latest real estate buzz.