Enter a city:
Highlands Sullivan Ridge
BuzzBuzzHome tracks new construction
homes only. We define new construction
homes as newly built homes that have never
previously sold or rented. Therefore, once
such a home is sold or rented we consider it
to have passed into the realm of resale
at which time we stop tracking it.
From The Highlands at Sullivan Ridge:
Highlands offers truly exceptional homes that speak to your every need. Located in the family-friendly Sullivan Ridge neighbourhood with shopping, parks and schools right at your doorstep. Large landscaped yards offer a wide range of homes of up to 3,500 square feet incorporating a myriad of opulent features.
CLASSIC EXTERIOR APPOINTMENTS
• Home plans highlight a new classic architectural style
• 6 exterior colour schemes designed with maximum curb appeal
• Feature stone accents (as per plan)
• Distinctive black railing on front veranda and back decks (as necessary by code)
• Easy care vinyl siding enhanced with wood trims and details
• Professionally landscaped front and rear yards with cedar fencing
• Exposed aggregate driveways and veranda
• Concrete patio and wood deck (as per plan)
• Choice of 3 designer colour schemes
• Rich 12mm laminate flooring in foyer, living room, dining room, and family room in the
latest designer colours (as per plan)
• 9’ ceilings on the main floor, some plans also offer vaulted ceilings
• Craftsman popular wood staircase with black powder-coated spindles
• Cozy and energy efficient natural gas fireplace in family room with a built in area for TV
• Premium loose loop frieze carpeting in family room, stairs, upper floor and basement
• Custom door headers and trim detailing
• White panel interior doors throughout
• Extensive crown moulding and 6” baseboards throughout
• Designer lighting package with generous use of recessed lights
• Decora switches throughout
• Lever handles on all interior doors
• Large open kitchen plans with spacious eating area
• Custom stained maple kitchen cabinetry with enhanced crown detailing, featuring
• Kitchen island included in choice of colours
• Luxurious granite countertops throughout the kitchen
• Oversized windows allowing maximum backyard views
• Stainless steel double bowl kitchen sink
• Dramatic under-cabinet lighting
• Premium imported Italian tile throughout the kitchen eating area
• Practical storage options with walk-in pantry (as per plan)
• Classic full height tile backsplash
• Premium stainless steel kitchen appliance package
• Featuring expansive window seats (as per plan)
• Deep sills (as per plan)
• Spacious walk-in closets (as per plan)
• Swing doors on most closets
• Premium loose loop frieze carpeting in stairs, upper floor, and basement bedrooms
SPA INSPIRED BATHROOMS
• Luxurious powder room with granite countertop and custom maple cabinets
• Large master ensuite with stand alone shower, soaker tub, two sinks, and granite
countertop (as per plan)
• Elegant chrome faucets with convenient lever handles in all bathrooms
• Quality plumbing fixtures
• Ceramic tile bathtub enclosures
• Framed bathroom mirrors over vanities
QUALITY CUSTOMER ASSURANCE
• Marathon Homes is a select builder with over 27 years of building experience
• 2/5/10 year warranty with National Home Warranty
• Licensed Builder with Homeowner Protection Office
• Member of both the Canadian and Greater Vancouver Home Builders’ Associations
QUALITY TO STAND THE TEST OF TIME
• Premium vinyl windows
• TJI engineered silent floor construction
• Combination high efficiency heating system for energy
savings and zone comfort
• R-20 insulation in walls, R-40 insulation in attics
• 80 U.S. gallon electric hot water tank
• Maintenance free 30 years asphalt shingle roof
• Reinforced concrete foundations
• Dimpled plastic membrane damproofing
• Painted garage with overhead garage door
• Garage door opener with 2 remotes
THOUGHTFUL EXTRAS ARE STANDARD
• Finished basements with secondary dryer venting and laminate flooring
• Rough-in outdoor gas BBQ outlet
• Rough-in security system
• Rough-in central vacuum
• Rough-in air conditioning
• Rough-in gas stove outlet
Updated: Total Number of Units, Project Summary
Updated: Primary Picture, Photos and Videos
are following this project
Have a question about
to ask a question or start up a conversation in the BuzzBuzz Forums
13409 104 Avenue Surrey British Columbia
13328 104 Avenue Surrey British Columbia
CLAYTON MARKET. BY MOSAIC.
64 Avenue & 192 Street Surrey British Columbia
From the low CAD$300's
The information on BuzzBuzzHome is based on an open wiki community. The community
strives for accuracy and BuzzBuzzHome makes every effort to verify the information.
However, BuzzBuzzHome Corp. is not liable for the use or misuse of the site's information.
The information displayed on
www.buzzbuzzhome.com is for reference only.
Why use a BuzzPro agent?
BuzzPro agents are real estate professionals who specialize in new residential construction.
They are experts on particular projects and locations and frequently have VIP access
to units that are not available to the individual purchaser.
Is there a cost to use a BuzzPro agent?
No. The cost of your agent is paid entirely by the builder. In fact, as a new construction
specialist, your BuzzPro agent will help you negotiate the best possible price for
your unit thereby saving you money.
Your message is being prepped
for take off!
Your inquiry will be delivered to
will assist in your new home search.
Your inquiry will be delivered to
Highlands Sullivan Ridge sales team, who will send you more information about this development.
Please fill out the following fields
By sending this inquiry, you acknowledge that you are not a licensed REALTOR®
14888 62 Avenue Surrey British Columbia
16223 23A Avenue Surrey British Columbia
Jerry Brar Mortgages
6070 145 Street - Sales from CAD$689,900
Top New Homes Locations
Log in to BuzzBuzzHome
Enter your Login Email below to reset your password.
Create an Account
Check your email!
We've sent you a confirmation email to
Click the activation link in this email
and you'll be buzzing about in no time.
If you don't see this email in a minute or
so please check your spam folder.