Change Location

NANCY
NewBee
reply 2

can i get my $1000 deposit back if i don't want to sign the contract for heritage landing?

Hi, I paid $1000 deposit on one unit in building 4000. Can I get my deposit back if I chang my mind? thanks
Canada / New Home Q&A

CARLISLE GROUP
NewBee
reply 3

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for your inquiry.

All purchasers who enter into an EPA agreement are informed it is a non-refundable fee.

HEATHER BUBLIN
NewBee
reply 2

Nancy Id forfit your $1000 and run I have received information about building 4000 and 5000 in relation to the concrete not being poured in the parkade before the concrete that the building is sitting on and now it sagging down 2" in a lot of spots in both buildings I would not want to be on the hook to pay for a unit in those buildings they clearly dont know what they are doing over there. they just want your cash, bunch of slumlords.

NANCY
NewBee
reply 2

Heather said:
Nancy Id forfit your $1000 and run I have received information about building 4000 and 5000 in relation to the concrete not being poured in the parkade before the concrete that the building is sitting on and now it sagging down 2" in a lot of spots in both buildings I would not want to be on the hook to pay for a unit in those buildings they clearly dont know what they are doing over there. they just want your cash, bunch of slumlords.

HI, Heather: Thanks for your reply. I already signed the document and paid the downpayment. It's too late to back out. BTW, where did you get the information? I feel really bad now.

Add a Reply

Login or Signup to add a reply

Follow

We are talking about:

Search

Search Conversations:

Check These Out

400 Sunny Isles, Condominium

400 Sunny Isles

400sunnyislesmiami.com

Condominium

400 Sunny Isles Boulevard Sunny Isles Beach Florida

From $940,000 To $4,195,000

4 Midtown, Condominium

4 Midtown

www.midtownmiamiresiden...

Condominium

3301 Northeast 1st Avenue Miami Florida

From $315,000 To $2,350,900

We think you might have cookies disabled - if you do, you'll need to enable them before logging in.