Enter a city:
BuzzBuzzHome tracks new construction
homes only. We define new construction
homes as newly built homes that have never
previously sold or rented. Therefore, once
such a home is sold or rented we consider it
to have passed into the realm of resale
at which time we stop tracking it.
Cinema Tower is already under construction at the corner of Adelaide and Widmer Streets in the heart of Toronto's World Class Entertainment District.
Clad in steel and glass, Cinema Tower is a dramatic 43-storey tower featuring a striking six storey podium and unique curved roofline.
The building is ideally located in the heart of Toronto’s World Class Entertainment District and just moments from fine dining, theatres and shopping.
The lobby will feature a luxurious two-storey Lobby, designed and furnished by HOK’s Award-Winning interior design team, incorporates reclaimed artefacts and materials to pay homage to the history of the surrounding downtown neighbourhood.
The exterior entrance of the Lobby is framed by a stunning sculptural metaphor – “Strata”. Created by internationally renowned artist Peter Powning, “Strata” will act as a canopy over the entrance and will fuse an eclectic grouping of artefacts cast in bronze and illuminated aquifer veins made of reflecting slumped glass.
Built towards the LEED Certification Standard, Cinema Tower will offer a spectacular selection of suites including one bedroom, one bedroom + den and two bedroom designs, and will be an iconic tribute to Toronto's eclectic film, art and design world and a bold new addition to the city's dynamic skyline.
Cinema Tower is THE exclusive condominium partner of TIFF Bell Lightbox. Purchasers will receive an exclusive Programatic Interconnectivity Package to TIFF Bell Lightbox - perks of this package include - a three year membership to TIFF Bell Lightbox - including the opportunity to purchase tickets to the Toronto International Film Festival before the public, residents-only screening at TIFF Bell Lightbox with a special guest from the world of film in attendance and much more.
Cinema Tower amenities include a private terraced lounge, a residents-only state-of-the-art screening room, a full-court, fully-equipped gymnasium and so much more. Unlike any other condominium in Toronto today, Cinema Tower will offer residents spectacular suite designs, sophisticated urban finishes, brilliant downtown amenities and an EXCLUSIVE 'RESIDENTS-ONLY' CONNECTION TO TIFF BELL LIGHTBOX.
One of the most exciting things about purchasing at Cinema Tower will be the unique connection to the Toronto International Film Festival including membership to TIFF BELL LIGHTBOX and other perks and privileges not available to the general public.
Party Room | Lounge | Terrace | Theatre Room | Exercise Room | Hot Tub | Steam Room | Basketball Court
IMPRESSIVE SUITE FEATURES
• Approximately 9’ ceiling height in principal rooms. [* Principal rooms include living/dining rooms and kitchen]
• Solid core entry door with paint finish, custom door surround and polished chrome
• Contemporary 4” baseboards in all areas except bathroom(s) and laundry room which will have a tile baseboard.
• Contemporary 2¼” casings throughout.
• Flat interior doors with polished chrome lever hardware.
• Single tempered sliding glass door in bedroom(s), as per plan.
• Closets in foyer and bedroom(s) to receive swing doors or contemporary sliding doors with exposed track, as per plan.
• Heavy duty aluminum framed glass balcony swing door.
• Designer white Decora-style switches and receptacles throughout.
• Interior walls primed and painted in latex flat finish off-white paint. Kitchen, bathroom(s) and laundry room to have latex semi-gloss off-white paint. Latex semi-gloss off-white paint on all trims. All paint is low in Volatile Organic
• Smooth painted ceilings in all rooms.
• Poured concrete finish to all balconies. Seventh floor terraces to receive pavers; paint finished underside to all balconies.
• Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) provides fresh air circulation for every suite and improves energy efficiency.
Updated: Sales Center Phone #, Current Incentives, Cooperative Agent Commission
Updated: Plans and Units
How new condos and big population shifts are changing how and where Torontonians vote
A look at density and democracy in a rapidly changing city.
Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:43 AM
Daniels hosts tasteful TIFF event for Cinema Tower in Toronto’s Entertainment District
Attendees toured model suites while getting pampered with massages and shoe shines.
Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:38 AM
Daniels and Habitat for Humanity team up to give a deserving family a new home in FirstHome Aurora
With the contribution of a townhome in Daniels FirstHome Aurora, the Lippa family now live in a brand-new ...
Thu Aug 7, 2014 3:07 PM
Read more news
are following this project
What is the Deal with Rent-to-Own?
replied to this conversation
Cinema Tower - Renderings Revealed
Have a question about
to ask a question or start up a conversation in the BuzzBuzz Forums
The information on BuzzBuzzHome is based on an open wiki community. The community
strives for accuracy and BuzzBuzzHome makes every effort to verify the information.
However, BuzzBuzzHome Corp. is not liable for the use or misuse of the site's information.
The information displayed on
www.buzzbuzzhome.com is for reference only.
21 Widmer Street -
Top New Homes Locations
Log in to BuzzBuzzHome
Enter your Login Email below to reset your password.
Create an Account